Goodbye And Hello

Silly thing:
If you get a dollar for everytime Y/N says "Ara" or "Oh my" how much money will you have?

The female demon walked home carrying a bag with the uniform inside. The fabric was made thick and somehow, light so it was comfortable and stronger.

Though, she'd rather have the regular hakama pants other than the skirt but she is fine with it. Her legs are able to move more freely and thankfully, her cultivator made thick and long socks that cover all the way to her inner thighs.

As she was on her way leaving, she was greeted than no other than the coward.

"Y/N-CHAAAAANN! DONT GO YEETTT!"

She looked back to see the blond boy racing his way to her. As usual, Y/N plant her annoyed face and dodge the boy before he could even embrace her.

"Oh please! You need to marry me first! Before we go to this dangerous mission please let me have you!" He begged.

Y/N cringed again but she took a deep breath and sighs. Her warm hand pat the boy's blond head.

"My, my. I'm sorry but i have to reject your proposal. You cant just ask for a girl's consent all the sudden otherwise that is very disrespectful. Think about yourself. Explore your own abilities and who knows. Maybe you'll be one of the greatest slayers out there." She rubbed the boy's head.

"I've seen what you can do. You are s strong ans independent person Agatsuma-kun.." She lets go and walked away.

She glanced back and waved.

"Think about that...and maybe i'll be more than your friend.."

Zenitsu only stayed at the ground. His ears heard another beautiful sound from the female demon. That sound makes him feels at ease and warm.

He watched her petite figure disappearing.

Strum

The cold and calming night is relaxing and peaceful. With the strums of Okano's koto, the night couldn't get any better.

Fuyusaki Okano, the former light pillar and current cultivator of more than twenty children. Who are all deceased.

Most cause of their deaths are encountering uppermoons. None of her students are weak and they never lost to a lower moon. They never got a chance to rise as a pillar.

Every time her crow comes home and delivering a heartbreaking news, she tries her best to not break down. She also swore herself to avoid the demon slaying life and have a normal life.

Until Kagaya gave her that letter. It made her life a game changer.

She met a young demon who is the successor of her enemy. Her hated enemy. When she received the letter she really wants to behead her and watch her cripple in the sun. However, those are pointless attacks. Like her father, Y/N could regenerate quickly even after being beheaded. So she gave up.

But after those three years of training and therapy, Y/N becomes a new person. She is nothing like Muzan now. The only thing similar about Y/N and Muzan are just the lookalikes.

Strum

Okano smiled as warm tears leaked. She noticed after the tears landed on her koto. She wiped them.

It is an achivement isn't it? To befriend the successor of your enemy no matter what cause?

Knowing that might cause your life.

"So this is where you've been hiding?"

Okano's eyes widen. That voice. She swore to never see him again. She is lucky to escape from him if it weren't for daylight.