Compassion

Huff....huff...just a bit further.....

The girl kept on running. Unknown who is following her since she already killed them. She knew she cant stop now.

Where is she now? Who knows, her speed is inhuman and her instincs are sharp that lower moons and weak upper moons couldn't even catch up with her. So she must be running to somewhere less populated.

She ran into the crowd bumping and shoving off strangers.

"Oi! Watch where you running!"

"Huh? Why is she carrying a sword?!"

"Hey you!" A policeman called. But Y/N didn't look back. She just kept running away. Yet the police gave up chasing her.

Her black hair flow through the air as she ran out of Asakusa. She is wearing a simple white blouse with a navy tie and black frilled skirt. Her black haori with the golden flowers could be seen as glowing with the town's light. The sounds of her brown boots thumped loudly as the crowd got less populated. Soon, she got into a forest.

The forest is quiet at first but the darker it got, the more it is infested with demons.

She carries a simple katana that slays demons as she ran into them. They were weak so anytime they try to approach her, their head is already on the ground before they could even lay a finger at her.

Though the blade isn't a nichirin blade, her brute strength is enough to decapitate them.

"Damn...brat...how is she so strong?!" The head curses before he faded to dust.

She didn't care to look back. She just kept on running.

Telepathy is useless for Muzan when it comes to Y/N. She successfully broken his telepathy curse even when he shares most of his blood to her. But yet even when Y/N has something remarkable and is one of his key to immortality, he just let her run off. Not sending the upper moons.

To him, she is still a test subject. So he kept her hidden away from the world. No one, except the upper moons knew about her existence.

 She is taught with high swordsmanship with the rank one kizuki Kokushibo. At a young age, she is able to master swordsmanship and learning breath techniques.

With that, she is able to fight her father by herself. But she couldn't bring him down. So she escaped alive. She couldn't end him but at least she is able to escape from him alive. Not a lot is able to escape Muzan alive. But it almost bring him into the edge. When she held her blade and her empty eyes stared deep into Muzan's soul, he couldn't take it anymore. It ironically reminded him about a demon slayer who nearly killed him. 

He almost tried to kill her. But he cant kill one of his most prized possession. 

Yet....

She is now walking in a simple village slightly panting when her body is begging for her to rest. But she refused. The streets are empty and not a single villager could be seen. Maybe its because of the thick cold fog.

Its almost morning and the sun could rise anytime and the young girl would turn into ash anytime.

Maybe...i could just be here..no..i must keep going.... 

She slumped on the road as her legs gave up to carry her. The sky clears giving a gateway for the sunlight to her pale skin. 

The sun...this my first time to ever see the sun so close

Her eyes got heavier. Her breathes became slower. 

.....

Warm...is this the sun? The demons always seem to suffer and burn in the sunlight. I always think its hot like hell...but....why is it so warm in here? Is the sun even out?