// twenty //

*8 months later*

i wake up feeling wet? i look down and realize that my water just broke. i shake johnny "johnny wake up." he rolls over and groans "what?" i take a deep breath "my water just broke" he immediately sits up and face me "wait what!" i bite my lip to keep me shut from screaming "get me to the hospital there is no time for this!" he pulls a shirt over his head and get to my side of the bed slowly pulling the blankets off me. he wrap his arm under my knees and around my back. he lifts me of the bed and rushes out the room, walking slowly down the stairs." where is the hospital bag?" i asked him as he picks the car keys of the key holder "its in the car" he says as he shut the front door. he opens the back seat door and lays me down, buckling the seatbelt around my stomach. he shuts the door and jump into the drivers seat and off to the hospital.

¥¥¥¥

I take a couple of deep breathes before the final push. i grib my hands on johnnys as i bite my lip. i hear crying as i feel my body relax. i open my eyes and look up at him while he was looking at our baby girl with a huge grin on his face. he looks down at me "she is so beautiful, jusr like her mama" i slightly chuckle and lay my head on my hand thats layed on my shoulder.

soon after the nurse came over with her and placed her in my arms. i look at her while she is sleeping peacefully "do you have a name for her yet?" i look at the nurse then at johnny and smile. i lool down at her "grace..grace vincent orlando" i smile as she slowly wrap her little hand around my pinky. "welcome to the world grace" i smile and lay my head back on the pilliow. "now i have my two princesses, no one is gonna touch them. especially for miss sleepy over there." i look up at him and giggle. he bends down amd kiss my forehead. "want to hold her?" he nod his head and i slowly lay grace in his arms. as he sat down on the chair the door opened and i wipe my head towards the door to see my mum and bryce entering the room. i smile as they both reached the bed "your gonna be a great mom, anns" i smile at him as he stands by the bed and my mum sitting at the end of the bed. i look at bryce as he excitedly rush over to johnny and grace. he peeked his head over his shoulder and pout. i couldn't help but let out a small laugh "she look so much like you anns" he looks at me with an awe in his eyes. "thats why shes gonna be daddys girl" i smile as i look at grace her eyes wide open, her lips turned into a smile.

soon after our friends barged through the door "is she here yet?!" lauren says and i nod. she immediately run over to grace and i laugh

AUTHORS NOTE:

she never expected her life to end up like this.
but all she wanted was to start a family with the love of her life.
johnny...johnny orlando

~THE END~