// nineteen //

*one month later*

i woke up to the sun shining through the blinds. i groan and slowly sit as i hear the bathroom door open and close. i slightly open my eyes and here he is. walking out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist "you know staring is not nice love" i look into his eyes and playfully roll my eyes "pfft like i care" he chuckle and i get out of bed and walk over to my closet. i slowly take a white dress and turn around. "hey" his hair is wet and covering his eyes. its hot not gonna lie. "today is the day we get to move out together and start our family" he wraps his arms around me and i smile. "i can't wait till this beautiful baby inside of you call me daddy." i smile and peck his lips "8 more months baby. 8 more months" he places a kiss on my forehead "now if you excuse me. i need to get a shower and get ready." he pouts but unwrap his arms and nods.

i walk into the bathroom and get undressed then hop in the shower.

yeah im pregnant. we found out like a week ago that im one month through pregnancy. yeah me and johnny did "it" the night of our prom we went back to his house. but i thought he used protection which he didn't. but we are ready for a baby. we graduate today. then me and my handsome boyfriend will move into another house of our own. our parents were shocked but they were happy for us. bryce? bryce was not expecting this to happen this early. but his reaction was priceless. he was more excited than me because he is gonna be a fun "uncle".

i get out the shower and wrap a towel around me. i dry myself and change into the white dress then walk over to the counter and start doing my makeup. then i straightened my hair. i unplug the straightener and walk out the bathroom and i see johnny in white jeans and a white shirt. i walk over to him and wrap my arms around him from behind. "hey there beautiful." i smile as i lay head on his back. he slowly turns around and wrap his arms me laying his head at the crook of my head. after minutes of complete silence we pull away as we hear my mom walking up the stairs yelling for us to come out. i put the gown on and the cap on so did john and we walk out my room. "awww my beautiful girl, come here" i let go of johnnys hand and walk over to my mom opening my arms wide so i can hug her. soon after john joined the hug and i hear sniffling i quickly pull away and grab my moms face lightly making her to look at me "don't cry, please mom." i wipe her tears off her cheek and a slight smile appears on her face. "your graduating today. then your finally gonna start your own family" she slowly place her hand on my stomach and i look at john who was in an awe. i pout and hug my mom again "don't worry mom. i will come by everyday, i promise" we slowly pull away "now stop crying because i will ruin my makeup" we laugh and i smile at her. "go, go so you don't be late. bryce and i will meet you there shortly after". i slowly nod and kiss her cheek and i grab johnnys hand. before we go downstairs he kissed her forehead and i smile. he look back at me "ready to go love?" "so ready" we both smile at each other and we leave the house and get into johnnys car then he drives off to school.

¥¥¥¥

me and the girls squeal as we walk onto the field with boys behind us. we walk over to the first row that has our seats and we sit down next to each other. soon after the principal walk up the stage and gave us a speech.

¥¥¥¥

"this year was pretty much filled up with alot of changes. i changed. after what happened in the beginning of this year was really really hard and stressful. not just because of school you know. you have a love life too to be stressed about!" i say and i hear laughter. i look at the principal whos trying not to laugh. i giggle and look back again. "but for real. i want to thank everyone who has been by my side the whole time. of course my friends, family and my boyfriend." i look at john and a smile appear on my face "my boyfriend whos gonna be the father of my child..my boyfriend who i really want to live the rest of my life with. thank you.." everyone goes wild as i start to walk off the stage and my friends run to me. we all hug while everyones clapping "class of 2020...thank you" the principal says and we all cheer and throw our hats in the air. i look at him and wrap my arms around him. my smile grows and peck his lips "we did it!" he screams and i let out a laugh as he picks me up spinning me around. "okay okay put me down. i have a child in me" we both laugh as he gently put me and on my feet. we hug as the music starts in the background.

i look up at him and we lock eyes. i smile and lay my head on chest.

¥¥¥¥

johnny turn his car off. we both got out then bryces car pulls up behind ours. i smile as my mom get out the car and rushs over to me. "i want to help you with the boxes" i smile and nod "fine, come on" i take her hand and we run up to my room. i walk in my room with boxes everywhere "i will call your brother for help" i nod and she walks out the room and yell for him to come up here. "what?" he says as he walks into the room "can you help to get these in the car?" he nods and i was about to pick up a box "what are you doing?" i look at him confused "im taking these downstairs" he shake his head "you a child growing in your tummy. i will take them downstairs." i smile at him "thank you bryce" he smiles and take two boxes downstairs.

soon after both cars were loaded with the boxes there was a one box left. "i will take it and come with you guys" i turn around and look at bryce "you sure?" he nods and i smile "thank you bryce" he smiles and kisses my forehead "no problem anns" i was about to get into my car then stop "what? is everything okay?" i close the door again "i will be back" i walk in the house and up to my room. i walk in and over to the drawers. i open the last drawer and i see the box in there. the box i had all of my memories inside. i slowly take it out and close the drawer. i stand up and walk out the room and out the house. i get in my car. i start the car and drive behind johnny with bryce behind us.

"new life, new changes" i smile to myself