// eighteen //

johnny parked his car as soon as we arrived at school. he quickly got out of the car and basically ran to my side opening the door for me. i take his hand and he shut the door. we were about to walk to the school doors when we heard a car honking at us. i slightly jump and turn around to see the others has arrived. a smile appeared on my face as the girls get out of the car smiling widely. they rush over to me and drag me away from johnny "hey!" i laugh as i look back johnny "i will be back babe" he raise his hands in surrender with a smile on his face and i look back at the girls "whats up with you two?" they squealed and i laugh at their facial expressions "we don't have alk night! spill!" lauren shook her head and i raise my eyebrows "after the dance you will be surprised but we are not supposed to tell you anything" i groan and look at them "come on tell meeeee" i whine and they both shook their heads "we promised, sorryyyyy" lauren somehow mocks me and i playfully roll my eyes then feel arms wrapped around me. i look back and i see johnny with a huge grin on his face "let's go, beautiful" i giggle and nod "yeah, lets go" he takes my hand and we walk into the school then into the gym room.

¥¥¥¥

while me and johnny were dancing he suddenly stops. i look at him confused "are you okay?" he smiles at me with a nod. "lets go" he took my hand and start to walk away from the crowd "where are we going?" i glances at me with a grin on his face "its a surprise" i smile to myself and we walk out the school door and walk over to his car. we both get in and he drives to god knows where. "are you planning on kidnapping me or something" i joke and he glances at me "of course im not!" i laugh at his face "then where are taking me???" he glances at me once again before looking back on the road "if i told you that would ruin the surprise" i playfully roll my eyes with a smile then look out the window. he grabs my hand and kiss the top of it making me blush. i lay my head on his shoulder as he grab a hold of my hand and i smile as i look at the trees we are passing.

soon after he parked his car and lift my head up. he is parked in a desert? "where are we?" he turn of his car and gets out then over to my side opening the door. i keep my eyes on him not moving a muscle "come on beautiful" he takes my hand and i get out the car and he shuts the door. i admire the place and all i can see was trees and a part of the city. "john?" i look back at him and he was looking at me. i walk over to him "why are we here?" he takes my hand and walks up the hill.

we kept on walking up that hill and it was pitch black "johnny are we almost there?" he stop and turns to me "what?" he put his hands on my waist and smiles "turn around" i slowly turn around and see the Hollywood sign infront of me "what the-" i gasp as i admire how beautiful it is with the lights from up here "johnny, this is the most beautiful thing i have ever see-" i say as i turn around and he is right behind me i smile. "i got a little something for you" i look into his eyes "y-you did?" he smirks at me as he hand went through his pocket and comes out with a small red box. i look at him with my eyes widen "what is this?" he slowly looks down at the box and open it. i keep looking at him then he eyes met mine again "i wanted to um, give you this for a long time now..but finally i can say that its the perfect timing to do it" he kneeled down on one knee and i gasp "i know that we are still in high school and i know that we are still young to get engaged by now. but i bought this instead so i can promise you that i will marry you one day...and have our own family...i want to be with you forever...i only want to call you mrs.orlando. but for now till i get the chance and finally propose to you. will you make me the happiest man in the world and accept this promise ring?" my vision is blurry from the tears going down my face, my voice was dry and i can't let a word out. i instead nod my head slowly and a smile appears on his face . he stands up as he takes my hand and place the ring on my ring finger and i wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss. he immediately kissed me back. we pulled away seconds after and i lay my head on his chest as he pulls me more into his chest. "i love you so much" i whisper and his chin meets my head "i love you more beautiful".

yall i literally hate this chapter, i don't know i feel like i can't type anymore :) but bruh 2 CHAPTERS away and this will be done. i didn't even plan how i will end it. but im telling you if the end is bad then you better know that im terrible with ending stories.
and if there is any spelling mistakes im sorry. yeah? yeah bye