// six //

as i walk out of the cafeteria, i lean back onto the lockers while wiping my tears away. i inhaled deep while gathering my feelings together then rush off to my locker. i open it and grab my chemistry book and close the locker. ~i just don't want to be around him or all those memories will fill my head again..~ i thought to myself as i walk to my class even though there is still 10 minutes left. i-i just don't want to see him..~but you love him annie~ shut up stupid thoughts! i shake it off and enter the room and sit in seat. minutes went by and the bell went off meaning people should be here soon. i fixed myself and wipe my tears away and take my phone out when i heard the door opens, my head shot up to see johnny walking in..god why it has to be him and i all the time?..

*𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍*

all the time i tired to ignore him..Ignore his stares..him trying to talk to me...i just want to feel his arms wrapped around me...i miss how he used to hold me..him placing his soft lips on mine..~give him another chance annie..let him explain himself once~ should i give him another? should I really do that?..~do it annie. for gods sake just do it.~ i grab my bag out of my locker and shut it, i walk of trying to find johnny at the moment.

as I take a turn to the right i stop in my tracks..i feel my heart break in pieces...tears started to leave my eyes..he immediately pull away whem my car keys fell on the floor..my vision getting more blur.. "i shouldn't of came here im sorry.." i pick up my keys and walk away..

i made my way out the school doors then i feel my arm gets pulled back. i turn my head to the person and didn't say a word. tears kept going down my cheek realizing that i can't stop them..

"annie...s-she is the one who kissed me i swear" i shake my head. "don't worry, i didn't mean to interrupt your make out session.." i yank my arm out of his grip and start to walk away. "annie please let me talk.." i stop walking and turn on my heals. "there is nothing to talk about! i think that i shouldn't of giving my heart a second chance..i shouldn't of came there to tell you that im ready to you give a second chance..but you were busy. so i think its better that way..." at this point a tear rolled down his face..i hate seeing him hurt...but he chosed to do this to himself.. "annie please.." "no johnny...please..i can't handle getting my heart broken..not again..lets just keep it that way.." i turn back around ~i shouldn't of listened to you..shouldn't of listened to my stupid thoughts..~ more and more tears keep going down. i get into my car and look back at him..he is still standing there..~atleast he would have stopped you by now~ but he didn't...i look away from him and turn my car on and drive off..

*𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕*

i heard someone knock on my door. i stand up and make my way over to door opening it. i see the girls standing there with their stuff and i playfully roll my eyes. "lets get ready for the partyyyyy" lauren said cheering and i lightly chuckle, let them in and close the door behind them. "come on girl clock is ticking!" jayden said as she dragged me upstairs to my room. "okay first of we need to find you a comfortable/ sexy outift." lauren said and she walked into my closet looking for an outfit as jayden pulled me to my vanity sitting me down. she took a make up bag out of her suitcase ~yes we planned on having a sleepover for the week~ and she starts doing my make up. after shes done she started to do my hair. "i found it!" lauren yelled walking out the closet with a huge grin on her face as she came over to me laying the outfit in my hands "go put it on!" she said with excitement and i giggle as i stand up and walk into the bathroom and change.

[a/n: Annie's outfit ]

i walk out the bathroom and heard them whistle and i laugh

i walk out the bathroom and heard them whistle and i laugh. "sexy mama" we all laugh at jaydens comment and i grab my phone of the nightstand i walk over to my closet and take out some red heals and slip them on. we all leave my room and walk downstairs and out of the house, we get into my car and i drive to carson's.

me and the girls walk in and the scent of alcohol hit me. people were on the dance floor grinding on each other. ~ew~ lauren dragged me and jayden to the kitchen and she grab three vodka shots. she gives me one and the other to jayden. i look around and my eyes landed on him making out with red head chick. i roll my eyes and i drink the shot at once. one after one and im fully drunk.
"another one p-please.." i say to the bartender "annie thats enough your drunk.." "don't worry laur i want to get wasted so i can't think of him" they both look at me and i laugh "i saw him kissing that red head chick in the halls today..i-i was going to give him another chance but it too was late" i scoff as i said 'too late' and i stand up "where are you going anns?" i look at jayden "im going to dance, join me whenever you want" i said as i turn around and walk over to the dance floor raising my arms up in the air and my waist moved against someones body. at this point i don't really care. i just need a life. so im living it. me and that "mystery" guy started swaying to the music as he placed his both hands on my waist.

Johnny's pov:
i walk over to the bartender and ask for a beer. as i wait for the drink i notice jayden and my sister. i walk up to them "hey girls." they look at me and laurens eyes go wide "hey john!" i look at jayden. "did annie come with you guys?" they both look at each other then back at me. "so?" "umm..she..she didn't want to join..." "lauren..where is she?" she look at me for a few seconds then her eyes look behind me. i turn around and look at the dance floor. i notice annie and random guy dancing together...i feel sharp pain in my chest and i made my way over to her.. i tear them apart and the guy was about to punch me but i beat him to it knocking him out. i look at annie and she was laughing i grab her arm but she was trying to get it out of my grip.. by now the music stopped and everyone was looking at us. "you happy now? did you feel it too?" she said as she stopped laughing "annie..your drunk" i whisper to her and she yank her arm out of my grib. "im not..im broken..just because of you..i was stupid to think that you deserve another chance..you thought i was the one i cheated but then you finally found out it was just a threat..what hurts me more. that i still love you..i love you with all my heart. but you just broke it again when i saw you sucking someone's throat. i feel disgust and disappointed..i wish i never met you.." i felt the hurt shes feeling...this is all my fault.. "annie.." i move closer to her and she takes a step back. i look down then back up when i heard her running out with the girls following behind her.. i run my hand over my face and walk out the house, i get into my car and drive home..~im so stupid..~

HEY BEAUTIES yeah this is the longest chapter i have ever written in my life anyways hope you guys enjoy, see ya next chapter ;)

oh i just realized that this story got over 300 reads just in less than 48 hours, yall are amazing i swear
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE.