//four//

johnnys pov:

i watch as her car getting out of my sight and i wash my hands over my face letting out a huge sigh. i look back at the direction she left from and i take a look back at the school. i see my friends standing there and i walk over to my car and get in, driving away.

×

i walk into my room and shut the door. i place my bag onto the floor and my back falls onto the bed. i look to my right and i see a small box. i sat up and take box of the nightstand. i slowly open it and it reveals all the pictures of me and annie. most of them are polaroids so i stand up and walk over to my wall placing the box onto my desk as i start to pick up a pictures of us and stick it on the wall

after i finished sticking all of our pictures together i close the box and place it back into one of my drawers. i turn around to look back at the pictures and my eyes landed on of them..the picture i took of her at the park.
i walk over to it and unstick it from the wall. i cant take my eyes of the picture..she looked beautiful, i smile at the sight of her smiling. i take out my wallet opening it as i place it in there. i put the wallet on the nightstand and i walk over to my closet grabbing an outfit and walk into the bathroom.

×

annies pov:

i walk out the bathroom and walk over to my desk sitting down on the chair. i take out my notebook and open it. i grab a pen and start writing.

[a/n: lets just say that she won't let anyone what shes writing in there]

i close my notebook and look at the time "8:00pm".

"jeez, i have been writing for 3 hours.."

i stand up and walk over to my bed getting underneath the covers as i grab my computer and turn on netflix. soon enough i fell asleep.

*next day*

annies pov:

i woke up to my phone blowing up. i sat up to see that lauren called me 10 times? i ignore it and get out of bed. i walk over to the closet to grab an outfit then go into the bathroom to change

[a/n: her outfit]

i walk over to the sink and plug in the straightener and do my hair

after im done doing my hair i unplug the straightener and walk out the room.

i walk over to my nightstand and grab my phone along with my keys and go downstairs. i pull my bag over my shoulder and said bye to my mom then walk out the house and get into my car as i drive off to school.

×

As i park my car i get out and lock it after. i walk over to the school doors but i was interrupted by people calling my name. i turn around and i see the girls running up to me. i raise my eyebrow. "hey anns!" lauren said with a little smile. "hey?..." "look annie, i know that we messed up by being distant from you..but if im being honest here..we missed you alot.." i look at jayden trying to search to see if there is emotions. i sigh as i look down onto the floor then back at them. tbh i missed them too..they were my bestfriends before my relationship with johnny so why not give it another shot?. i slightly smile at them. "i missed you guys too.." a squeal leave both of their mouths. i grin as they both hug me. shortly after we pulled away and i smile at them again. we walk into the school. as we made our way to my locker. i open it and place my bag in as i take my spainsh textbook out closing my locker after. "what do you guys have first?" "spanish" i look at jayden and smile "me too" a smile came across her lips and i look back at lauren "what do you have?" "math" she said as a cry left her mouth and i slightly chuckle "anyways see you guys later?" me and jayden nod as we started walking our separate ways.

heyyy guyssss, i know i haven't updated in 1 or 2 weeks i believe but here i am posted a boring chapter as always! anyways i only have 3 more exams left and I'll be free to spam YALLL, im still gonna post after i publish this i will be working on the second one!
oh i was about to forget, thank you guys so much for over 100 reads.
it really means the world to me. thank you again and ill see you next chapter ;) toodles😚😚