✿"Full of Fun and Good Vibes"✿

Start from the beginning

H-hi..

She takes my hand and shakes it. I finally take in how beautiful she looks..and her shirt..

I like your shirt.

She stops shaking my hand and examines me. She looks at my cuffed jeans.

"Thanks. I like your jeans."

My suspicions were correct..

We let go of each other's hand. Steven looks at us confused.

"So (Y/N). Do you prefer 'Sweater Weather' or 'girl in red'?"

I prefer 'Sweater Weather' but listen to 'girl in red' too.

"Really? I prefer 'girl in red' but I like 'Sweater Weather' too."

"Hey guys. I'm really confused.."

We both look over at Steven, the most confused look on his face.

Oh, it's nothing Steven.

"Yeah you wouldn't understand."

❅Time Skip❅

Steven took us to a place called 'Funland' which is Beach City's amusement park. It's a very small amusement park but it's still an amusement park nevertheless.

We went on roller coasters, spinning rides, and played a few booth games. I didn't play many booth games though. They made me frustrated and I was probably gonna end up punching something if I kept playing them. Now we're sitting on a bench on the boardwalk. Watching the sunset.

Connie and I got along very well. We didn't have much in common but there were a few things. For example, her mother was pretty overbearing too but lucky for Connie they talked it out and Connie's a lot more free than what she was before.

Man, I wish my mom would've taken my feelings and interest into consideration..

"Your mom was abusive (Y/N). It could have taken years or it could've never happened. It's a good thing you left before she broke you even more than what you already were.."

Connie places her hand on my shoulder in a reassuring way.

I'm still broken though. Sure, I was able to get away from the source but it's still there. I just want to feel normally again. I'm tired of my off and on emotions and feeling like I don't deserve to live...

Steven suddenly grabs my shoulders and turns me to look at him. He stares into my eyes with an aggressive look.

"(Y/N)! You deserve to live. You deserve the world! And I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy about living!"

Steven pulls me into a hug. A hesitate but hug him back. My eyes glistening with tears.

Thanks Steven. But how are you going to do that?

"What about therapy?"

I turn to look at Connie.