he seemed hesitant, i was wondering what he was holding back.

a: yeah. we should get rest since we're gonna be out with mom and dad tomorrow.
y/n: yeah...
a: see you tomorrow

he just left my room and i was layed in my bed.

i was thinking about what he said.
was he being mean like i think he is or is that just the way he shows being protective over someone?
i'm not too sure because me and ale use to be super close as kids but we got a little distant over these years you know? we haven't really "vented" or told secrets to each other.

i texted jabez for a little because we haven't been talking lately. i'm just so caught up with my own life and so is he.

alejandro pov:

i wanted to tell y/n something i have never told anyone before. i just didn't have the balls to do so, i just think that's why i act out so much. yeah it's not excuse but it's just humans you know. i feel really bad for being such a asshole lately, because i honestly have been. i've been taking it out on y/n a lot, tia aswell, and sorta kai. i didn't mean too but it just ended up happening and by the time i felt bad and processed what i said or did it was to late to be saying sorry.

i'm not sure when i'm going to tell y/n about what i wanted to say. i'm just not comfortable because i don't want to put something like that on my little sister, i'm not supposed to be stressing her out or putting any weight on her shoulders.

i just layed down so i could sleep off all these thoughts.

sunday morning*
still ale pov

we had to get up early because we were driving to new york to see our grandma. we haven't visited her in a couple months so we were planning on surprising her. i thought about what y/n said last night, the matching bracelet. it was a little girly but whatever, if it puts a smile on my sisters face so be it.

(( It's a gold bracket with a heart charm that says "bff" ))

i put it on just to show i still care because i guess that's how she's been feeling lately. i got ready, it was about 6 in the morning and i headed downstairs.

my mom was just looking at me

a: hi..?
mom: hurry up we're waiting for you
a: wait seriously
mom: yes we been calling you for like ten minutes
a: oh sorry i didn't hear
mom: clearly now hurry up and hop in the car
a: okay okay

i got in the car and i sat in the back with y/n.
it was silent the first hour, i finally broke it by saying.

a: are you okay, from yesterday.
she just looked at me, because she didn't like talking about things in front of our parents.
a: moms sleeping and dad could care less when i talk
y/n: yeah i'm okay...
a: what happened
y/n: you're just gonna get mad
a: i won't, honest
y/n: fine. mattia called and he was just being mean saying i always have excuses
a: how?
y/n: because i hung out with kai yesterday and told mattia i couldn't
a: okay come on that's foul
y/n: i told mattia before i knew kai was even at our place
a: hm valid, so just talk it out
y/n: but he can play fight with his so and so "best friend" who's a girl
a: mm i see, shit i wouldn't like that either. why don't you guys just talk things out

jesus this is the calmest i have ever been since we got here.

y/n: i don't know, i'm kinda mad at him for doing that too me. 
a: yeah i see, well at school tomorrow maybe things won't be so weird
y/n: yeah i hope so
i just gave her a light smile and told her i was gonna take a quick nap before getting to grandmas house.

kai pov:

i got ready.
i hopped in my car.
drove to the boba shop next to old navy.
i walked out my car to find her.

there she was, beautiful as ever.
stella.

i walked up to her.
k: hey
s: aw hi
k: um so wanna get boba first or?
s: actually you know what i was thinking?
k: hm?
s: follow me, close your eyes.
k: you're gonna get me hit by a car
s: no i won't just hold my hand
k: oh
s: unless you don't want too
k: no no i will
i held her hand, closed my eyes and followed her.

after about 3 ish minutes she told me to open them and it was a grand opening of some place.
k: damn this place is new new?
s: yes i found out about it last night
k: well what is it
s: crepes. i know it's your fav
k: oh my god seriously?
s: yup
k: well what are we waiting for let's go!

we walked in and the place was really nice, the furniture they had were nicely themed with the restaurant. we took a look at the menu and ordered. she got a cookies and cream crepe & i ended up getting a mango one.

it was just a crepe with whatever flavor we got on top of it, like here's was just ice cream and oreos mine was just mango cream and actual mangoes. mine tasted amazing tho.

we were sitting down eating.
k: wow stel thank you for showing me this great place
s: yeah of course
k: it's good
s: that's good, good. so who were you with yesterday?
k: oh my friend y/n
s: who's that?
k: oh uh so you know alejandro?
s: rosario?
k: yes
s: what about him?
k: that's his sister
s: oh
k: yeah me and her are pretty close since they moved here
s: closer than you and alejandro?
k: well yeah sorta because alejandro is always hanging out with melanie
s: oh.. nice
k: hm what's wrong?
s: nothing
k: stella.
s: fine. i just i don't know it sounds sus
k: i promise it's not, we're just friends.
s:... hm okay.

y/n pov:

we finally arrived at my grandmas house & i slapped alejandros face to wake up.

a: jesus
y/n: get out we're here

his fatass couldn't get up so i helped him up and noticed he was wearing the charm bracelet.

y/n: oh?
a: what?
y/n: you still have it
a: yeah of course i still have it
y/n: oh didn't think you did
a: well i still do, ya
y/n:.. hurry up and help mom grab the food in the back
a: you guys made food?
y/n: yeah at like 4:30 in the morning
a: oh i was still asleep
y/n: yeah no shit

he got up and carried it in. i checked my phone to see if mattia texted, sad news. he didn't. i was annoyed and then i just saw alejandro snatch my phone.

a: hey. don't let him ruin your day. come on we're about too see grandma and eat bomb ass tres leches.
y/n: fine you have a point.
a: come on

we walked in and we were actually getting along for once. ale gave me back my phone. we went in my grandmas house & sat down to eat lunch with her.
she was just asking us so many questions, the usual. i went to use the bathroom and i was getting a call from kai.

y/n: hello?
it wasn't him that started talking tho.