53

next day*
10:00 am

kai pov:

i woke up feeling like shit. i swear to god this medication is killing me. i don't take it a lot anymore i try and miss it as much i can. i only take it if my mom remembers and tells me too. god i'm so fucken depressed, whatever whatever that's not the point.

i went to make coffee and i saw my sister sitting on the couch. while my coffee was being made i sat next to her.

k: hey.
kk: hey...?
k: are you okay?
kk: why wouldn't i be?..
k: i'm just asking. i know i haven't really been around lately.
kk: yeah because you're always with stella.
k: yea...
kk: why?
k: why what?
kk: why are you always with her?
k: she's my girlfriend..
kk: yeah but i'm your family. shouldn't you spend time with me too?
k: y- yeah i- i just i don't know hangout with her a lot i guess.
kk: yeah clearly.

she got up and left,
ouch.

nothing is working for me right now. it's been a month and a half since it really started to get bad.
y/n getting blackmailed by "my girlfriend", my medication and dumbass adhd, me and mattia are drifting, aswell as my sister and i. i don't even feel happy like i should be feeling apparently because my medication.

i feel so bad for y/n. i started shit with her boyfriend, my best friend. i put her in the middle of me and mattia. i let her be blackmailed by stella and there's nothing i can do about it besides stay with her for her own entertainment. god something is seriously screwed up about her.

if stella ever let that secret out to anyone else i think i'd actually hit a girl, although as a guy you're not supposed too. but no one hurts y/n, everyone should know this. i'm just gonna deal with stella to protect y/n because she doesn't deserve anything bad.

my coffee was ready and i made it. i remembered the joints ross gave me and i took it outside in the front yard to smoke it. i sat on the stairs, with my coffee and joints. jesus man, my life is a fucking train wreck. can it get any worse?

ross pov:

i was in my room, well the guest room of my cousin melanies house. i didn't want to go back home, to california. i'm going back in january. so i only have like two months left here in jersey.

i like it here better than home. i get to be left alone and chill in this house. i have a friend. maybe two? i met this guy kairi yesterday, he seems alright. then i have y/n. the beautiful amazing y/n. she's so perfect and sweet.

i mean i do like her a little and i wanted her to be my girlfriend but she has a boyfriend and i respect that now. i just like being around her, she puts a smile on my face for some reason. her smile makes my heart so happy.

she's so nice to me, no one is ever really nice. but she's been sweet lately and i like it. she's a great friend. as i was thinking about her melanie knocked on my door.

m: hey loser come on.
r: what?
m: we're gonna go to the movies.
r: who?
m: me, you & my parents.
r: oh.
m: yeah so hurry up and change.
r: okay okay.

melanie left and i closed the door to change.

ale pov:

it was about 2 in the afternoon and y/n still wasn't up. my parents were out of town for a couple days. i went to her room to check on her.