28

a/n: i have a new book! i will most likely be writing multiple books but check it out and add it to your reading list if you'd like 🥰🥰🥰 & thank you for 17k reads ❤️❤️

resume:::

august 26 friday

kairi pov:

i dropped ale and y/n off at school.

we stopped and dunkin because it's my favorite but i noticed ale was idk not in the mood or something. i just didn't bother because i didn't wanna bug him. when i parked alejandro immediately got out and just left. me and y/n just looked at each other. his party was tonight which i was excited for because parties was a escape to get away from all my thoughts besides school and friends.

me and y/n walked in the school and mattia just glared at me. i didn't wanna get in another argument about her when there's nothing to argue about so i just walked in another direction and i saw her go up to him so it all worked out huh. funny.

the school day went by fast. i was just getting hyped up for the party and ready to go to my doctor appointment tomorrow. i just wanted this adhd shit to be over with. school was a pretty boring day honestly and i'm glad it ended faster than it was. i headed to my car and i saw alejandro just standing there.

a: hey where's y/n
k: uh i don't know text her

alejandro just looked at me as if i was speaking gibberish then called her on the phone.

a: yo where you at?

me and him were both looking towards the school looking around and we saw a short figure walking our way.

y/n: coming stupid

she came up to us and sat in the backseat

a: what took you so long jesus
y/n: nothing just crowded hallways
a: oh
y/n: yeah

i knew it wasn't because of that but i'm not a snitch so i wasn't even gonna say anything. i drove to there house and we all went in because they were cool with me staying there instead of driving back and forth. i plopped myself on the couch and went on my phone to see a text from mattia.

m: bro

k: what

m: she's a good kisser

k: ew i don't wanna know that

m: well now you do

k: gross

m: anyway am i violating bro code?

k: yeah big time but it is what it is yk

m: hm. i guess alejandros just gonna have to deal with it

k: yeah pretty much bc of u

m: because of me?!

k: yeah we both know she was never gonna make the first move

m: whatever see u at the party baby

k: shut up

i helped them set up some stuff basically just the food and we went to the backyard to take off the pillows on the couch that's in the pool.

(these ones)

(it's 7:40 pm)

(it's 7:40 pm)

after bringing in all the pillows which was like more than fucken 20 the doorbell rang and alejandro went to open it. i popped my head out too look who it was and it was this girl melanie. we don't talk much anymore but we used to be best friends in middle school. i just stood by the kitchen island talking to y/n and i felt someone hug me i turned around and it was melanie.

m: hey long time no see kai
k: oh yeah mel
m: you been here for a while?
k: uh yeah since like 3, what are you doing here?
m: oh alejandro told me i could come a little early so me and him could hangout
k: ah i see cool cool

alejandro pov:

is kai like some fucking chick magnet or something

first i thought him and my sister and now it's him and MY crush. i didn't even know they talk or anything but it's whatever because if anyone's getting her it won't be this olaf headass. i swooped in and offered to go to the backyard of my house where the pool and stuff was.

m: so how's passaic?
a: it's pretty good actually
m: hm surprising
a: why?
m: i don't know it's pretty boring
a: you don't talk to anyone?
m: well i do but not too much gotta keep the circle small you know
a: yeah i get it i do too sometimes
m: mm i see who'd you invite to the party
a: it was open invite so i don't know how much people is gonna be coming honestly
m: i see i see
a: yeah

mattia pov:

i came around 9 something and there were already a lot of people honestly so i scanned the room for y/n. i didn't see her when i entered the room so i walked some and some and eventually saw her by the pool. her and roshaun were talking finally not kairi and her for once. i walked up to her and just started a conversation.

m: hey wassup
roshaun left right when i came up
y/n: oh uh nothing much i'm just chillin
m: cool cool uh do you wanna go swim?
y/n: uhh yeah sure