Unknown Call

*3 days later also it's Friday!*

You were just about to head out of the school and sleep all day when someone stopped you.

"Hey Y/N wait up!!!"

You turned around and saw your school crush!

"Oh BamBam what's wrong?"

"Oh... ummm.. I~I I wanted to ask if I can h~have your....phone number? You know sense we're friends and stuff?"

"Oh sure!"

"Really?!?! I mean ok."

You gave him your phone number then went on your way. You still had a bit to go when a car honked it's horn.

*Beeppp Beeeeppp!*

You turned around to see Taehyung's car. You walked towards it and Taehyung rolled the window down.

"Hey Lil sister!"

"Hey TaeTae! What are you doing I thought you were going out with your friends today?"

"Yeah I am but the guys wanted to get to know you better. So you wanna come with us?"

"Well .... Sure I don't have anything to do."

"Ok hope in the back it might be a little squished."

You opened the back door and saw Suga, Jungkook, Rm , Jin, Jhope , and Jimin. All the 7 seats were filled.

"Umm where do I sit?"

"Well the back back is full and so is the middle and front so I guess you'll have to sit on one of the guys"

"Really Tae?"

"What? Ok boys who can volunteer for
Y/N to sit on them. Oh that sounded weird. Anyway you get my point."

"Meee!"

"Ok Y/N go sit on Jungkook's lap sense he volunteered first."

You crawled through the boys to Jungkook once you got to him you just stared at his lap not sure of what to do. Then he abruptly pulled you to his lap seeing you just crouching/standing there. At first you were not sure what to do then you smiled at him and he showed his adorable bunny smile which you loved.

"Alright let's gooo!" - TaeTae

"Let's get it gEt get!" - Jungkookie

Taehyung drove for awhile then you suddenly felt like something was...poking your....butt?!?! You just thought it was as his knee so you wiggled around trying to get comfortable. Then while you were moving around Jungkook's lap he suddenly......groaned.

"Aaahhh!" - Jungkook

"Omo! Are you ok did I hurt you?!?!"

"I don't think you hurt him if he moaned I mean groaned like that." - TaeTae

Everyone except Jimin and Jungkook laughed.

"Ummm....Jimin you let her sit on you for the rest of the ride I ~ I ~I don't feel very well all of a sudden." - Kookie

"What why me why not~~ - Jimin

Before Jimin could finish his sentence Jungkook pushed you on Jimin's lap. And covered his huge bulge with his jacket while the others laughed at him.

"Umm....Sorry I'll just sit on the car floor."

You were getting off from Jimin's lap when he sat you back on his lap again. You looked at him confused.

"It would be rude to make you sit on the car floor. Also I don't want Taehyung to get mad at me." - Jimin

"Ok Thanks Jimin."