Grandest Stage of them All

Start from the beginning

Alexa: Thank you Hunter, I'm just ready for this nightmare to be over. 

~backstage at the Arena~

Some of the road crew showed Scott and Alexa to their locker room. When they got inside the two of them dropped their bags and went straight out to the ring area. When Scott walked thru the curtains Alexa could see Scott just overwhelmed with excitement. They both knew that in a couple hours they would be wrestling in front of seventy thousand plus fans. Alexa walked Scott down the long ramp as Scott looked at her and seen A genuine smile which made him happy. The two locked arms and climbed in the ring together. Alexa sat on the turnbuckle with Scott resting his head in her lap with both of them looking at each other. 

Scott: Tonight is going to be an amazing night. I can feel it.

Alexa: That it is, going to be the second greatest night of my life.      

Scott: What's the first? 

Alexa: *Smiling* Meeting you. 

Scott: *kisses Alexa* So Cheesy. 

The two of them started to head backstage as the production crew was rounding all the superstars backstage so they can start to let the fans in. 

~In catering~ 

Alexa was sitting on Scott's lap and talking to the rest of the female superstars when they all seen the news on the WWE Network. 

TV Host: We have just received word that Buddy Murphy has been released by WWE and was removed from the building. We will give you more information when we get it. 

Scott and Alexa looked at each other and Scott pulled her in for a hug as a single tear streamed down her face. Scott wiped Alexa's face and whispered in her ear. 

Scott: *Whispering* It's finally over. He is gone and you don't have to deal with him anymore. 

The show was getting ready to start so Scott walked Alexa down to Makeup so she can get ready as her match was the first of the night. After she was ready, the two of them walked to gorilla hand in hand. They were waiting for her cue as Mandy Rose was doing her entrance now. The two of them shared a passionate kiss as the camera crew captured the moment. Scott sat down in the chair to watch the match in gorilla. 

Scott: Go out there and show them why you are the goddess of WWE. 

Alexa: Thank you baby. 

Spiteful played thru the stadium as everyone was cheering. On the stage was a throne and smoke beginning to build around the base of it Alexa walked out on stage and Sat in the Throne. She smirked as she did her signature taunt before she go up and headed to the ring. Alexa climbed in the ring before taking her championship off and placing it behind her head. 

~Bell rings~ 

Mandy comes out of the start of the match with the upper hand. Showing off her strength as she throws Alexa around the ring. She picks Alexa up and Irish whips her into the corner knocking her back down. She taunts Alexa while she is trying to get to her feet. Alexa slaps Mandy in the face and dodges her attack to make her go shoulder first into the post. 

~backstage~

Scott: *Cheering* Come on baby you got this. Now is your opportunity. 

Scott was about to sit down when Buddy came running into gorilla and tackled Scott onto Vince's table. The two begin to brawl as Hunter and Vince try to separate the two men but were unable. Scott grabs Buddy and tosses him over the table. Scott then climbs on top of buddy and begins to punch him in the face until he breaks his nose and feels people pulling him off. Police arrive and get Buddy in handcuffs and out of the stadium. Hunter got Scott to sit back down and watch the rest of the match.