11

I go to Rebeccas house and we talk and chill went out to eat with the kids had a really fun time. I get back home around 6 or 7.
"Mommi today was really fun." She says as we walk up to the front door for the house.
"Yeah today was fun mom" Aj says
"I'm glad you had fun." I say. I open the door to the house them closed it n locked it once they came inside.
"Go watch TV guys" I say.
I go up stairs to the bedroom and saw August laying in the bed.
"Hey babe,I didn't know you would come home this early." He says sitting up with this surprise/confused look on his face.
"Yeah Rebecca had to go do some stuff." I say putting my bag down and crawling onto the bed.
He laughes kinda nervously and then said "Yeaaah". I kiss him then started to look though my drawers for some clothes.
"I'm gonna take a shower."
"Umm babe
"What?"
The bath room door opens.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS MOTHAFUCKA!!This random bitch comes out the bathroom, WEARING MY UNDERWEAR!

"hey august we should-*looks at me*"

"WHO THE FUCK IT THIS BITCH"I scream to the top of my lungs.

"Miyah-"

"DONT MIYAH ME TELL ME WHO TF IS THKS BITCH"

"I'm his girlfriend fuck you mean."

This bitch must me on crack or something.

I walk up to her and socked her hard in her nose making her bleed a fall to the floor.

"August I can't fucking BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT WTF IS WRONG WIT YOU? NOW THATS YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?!" I walk up to him and slapped him hard in his face and punched him in his shoulder so I know its going to hurt bad and he won't be able to hurt me.

I grab a suit case and pack as much shit and as fast as I could then walked out.

"FUCK YOU AUGUST!"I say walking out the room.

Then I went to kiys room and grabbed a backpack of cloths and did the same with Aj.

Then I got grabbed.

"Mayah I don't want you to go." August says

"I don't care I have a opportunity to leave now off of that 7 years and that's what I'm taking now get the FUCK OFF OF ME" I say trying to snatch away but he just slammed me against the wall.

"You want the hard way or the easy way?"

"August get the fuck away from me"

"Hard way I guess" he picks me up and throws me across his good shoulder.
"PUT ME DOWN, AJ, KIY!!!!!!"