Discovering My True Identity

Hello my wonder readers how are on this fine day! Please enjoy my story thank you!!

I, lostdemiwizardchick5, sadly do not own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. They belong to Ms. Rowling and Mr. Riordon.

--------------------------------------------------

Katlin's POV
"Percy!" I screamed in horror as an arrow that appeared out of nowhere pierced my brothers side. As he fell down I saw a blonde girl and a horse type thingy go up to him, hopefully they were there to help him. "Please help me I need to get my brother to safety he is going to die!" I say between sobs. "Child, your brother will live for it his destiny to lead many quests so please do not fret we will take him to the infirmary," the horse man thingy said "now please follow me and excuse the mess we just had a sudden attack of monsters." So I did the only thing I was left to do but to follow them into the camp.

When we went up the hill, which I learned is called Half-Blood Hill, I saw a large pine tree and a beautiful arch way. I followed the man, or horse or horse-man, and the girl into the camp and when I entered it was amazing and beautiful and just awesome. Though there had just been an attack it was just so amazing how everyone worked together to get the camp cleaned up. I can just picture the camp cleaned up, it would be even more beautiful and amazing. As I was looking around, I noticed a few cabins that looked completely empty and abandoned so I decided to get acquainted with her because besides Percy, she might be my only friend.

"So my name is Katlin I'm the sister of the guy who nearly died out there his name is Percy, what is your name?" I asked quietly hoping she heard me. "Hi Katlin my name is Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena," she said nicely but her calculating grey eyes scared me a little bit because they looked like she was finding out the best way to take me down in a fight and confusion. "So do you know anything about the Great Prophecy?" she asked hurriedly. " Um no I don't even know what that is, sorry." I said with confusion. We walk for a little while longer till we reached a large building called the Big House and went in.

Annabeth must saw me standing there with my mouth wide open in awe because she came up to me grabbed my hand and said "Come on Katlin the sooner we meet Mr. D and I give you a tour of camp and show you where you and your brother will be staying until you are claimed, the sooner we get to see your brother and see how he is doing." At that point I was the one who was dragging her into the building. Just so I could see my brother and see if he was okay, gods I hope he is.