Catching Up and Going to Camp

Hello my wonder readers how are on this fine day! Please enjoy my story thank you!!

I, lostdemiwizardchick5, sadly do not own Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. They belong to Ms. Rowling and Mr. Riordon.

--------------------------------------------------

Previously.......

"Okay, you two sit down across from each other, and face me." My mom said. We did as we were told, then Katlin spoke up, "Mrs. Jackson, does Percy know why I'm here or should I tell him?" "Well darling I think if I call you KitKat I think Percy will know exactly why your here. As soon as I heard the name KitKat, I looked right at Katlin. Now it was all making sense to me now, with my mom being really anxious, cleaning my sister's room, the blue food, why we look almost exactly alike, and why she was here now. Its my sister!!! My look softens as I say "KittyKat?" At first she looks at me like what the heck are you talking about? But then her eyes get larger, "Perky?"as soon as she says that she tackles me to the ground. I actually start to cry for joy because I am finally being reunited with my sister who I thought was dead.

----------------------------------------------------

Katlins POV

After I tackled Percy, and practically squeezed him to death, Mr. Bruner cleared his throat and we stopped. "Okay, Katlin this you already know, but Percy you do not." At first I didn't know what he was talking about then I suddenly remembered what he said to me at Cindy's apartment about being a demigod."What am I getting a bad grade again in your class again, if I am then you can just leave." Percy says as he leans back in his chair and crosses his arms. After he said that I snicker because he has know idea what is coming. All he does is glare at me, which causes me to slightly laugh."No, no child, nothing like that all. It's about your father, your real father." At those wordsPercy looks up and says,"My father? He's lost at sea apparently, he left when we were babies. OMG'S(I just learned that it was gods instead of god) he is soooo irritating me right now I just want to go and see where Mr. Brunner is taking us! "Oh come on Mr. Brunner! Can I just tell him already? I really want to see the place you are taking us to!" I whined. He sighed, " Fine child, but make it quick. Dumbledore is waiting for us." I jumped with joy, because we all know that if Mr. Brunner explained it to Percy, lets just say we would be here for ages.

" Okay, so you obviously know what Greek mythology is right?" He nodded in agreement and said, "But that stuff isn't real, right?" Oh Gods...... " Well mortals aka humans, think it's not real. But here is the catch, it's not fake. You- our dad is one of the Olympians, we don't know who yet." He looked at me like I was crazy or something. "So basically what your saying is that we are a bunch of crazy kids who are half-god?" He said with a lot of sarcasm. " Yes, we are called demigods" Percy looked at Mr. Brunner and asked " Is this all true?" Mr. Brunner looked down and nodded yes.

Then his head quickly shot up and yelled "OMG'S NOW THAT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WE MUST TAKE YOU TO CAMP IMMEDIATELY!!"

(A/N I'm just going to skip percy packing and the ride to camp cuz it's pretty boring)

Percy's POV

Wow. I am half-god. THATS AWESOME! So after I pack and we have this really long drive to the middle of no where. I was pretty confused. Katlin looked scared, I couldn't blame her. She has been through so much. First she was basically kidnapped by her own mother, given to a family that she doesn't even know with no memory of her family, then one day just randomly Mr. Brunner just comes to her front door tells her what she is and that she has to pack and leave. And since she is almost 3 years younger than me, so I obviously feel protective of her. All I hear in the background as I'm, also taking in the scenery is 'wow', 'it's beautiful', and yells, screams, and clanking noises. When I look up, all I see is a really pretty girl with golden curly hair, like a princess, she was also very tan and muscular. She must've been my age or older because an older man with a horse body then ca- wait what a horse man! Next the only things I hear is my sister yelling my nickname, the princess saying 'he must be the one, right Chiron?', And then the horse man thing saying ' Ah hello Percy, welcome to Camp Half-Blood! And Annabeth I really don't know.' And I feel my self falling then...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everything goes black.

A/N hi everyone I'm extremely sorry that I haven't updated in a long time so I understand if you have lost interest in my story. But remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

THANK YOU LOVLIES! LOVE U ALL!!!! KISSES!