Daddy's Girl

Current Axl

After the last imagine, I figured you guys would need a little uplift.

——

A week after Lucy's first day of high school, she came home to us, talking about this "cute boy" with "gorgeous eyes" and a "charming smile." Axl, ever the protective dad, gave our youngest the look of the disappointed, disgruntled dad.

Lucy's excitement faltered slightly as she realised her father was unapproving of this young man she developed a crush on.

I rolled my eyes, pinching Axl's side harshly.

"Behave!" I said to him under my breath.

Then, turning to Lucy, I smiled.

"He sounds lovely, sweetie!" I exclaimed. Lucy sighed frustratedly.

"It doesn't matter," she said, storming off, into her room.

"Lucille Amanda Rose! Get your ass in here! You know you're not supposed to slam your fucking door!" Axl exclaimed.

Lucy stormed back into the room, anger evident on her face.

"Sir?" she asked, mockingly. Axl rolled his eyes.

"First off, don't slam your fucking door. Secondly, respect your mother. She had to push you out of her vagina and carry you around for nine months," Axl scolded.

Lucy sighed.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said, climbing onto his lap.

"Don't apologise to me. Apologise to your mother," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Sorry, mom," Lucy said quickly, burying her face into Axl's shoulder.

"It's alright, sweetie. Do you know where Jesse is?" I asked, getting up from the sofa.

"Outside," was all she said before burying her face in Axl's shoulder. Shaking my head, I left the room. She was and would always be a daddy's girl.

———

"Hey, dad?" Jesse yelled, coming inside from playing in the pool.

"Yes, son?" Axl asked, taking a sip of his water.

"Can I pull out the pizza float?" Jesse asked, pulling a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Ask your mother," Axl said, leaving the kitchen. I chuckled slightly, flipping through my magazine.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Jesse?"

"Can I pull out the pizza float? Emily took the donut," Jesse said, leaning against the counter.

"Sure, sweetie."

"DADDY!!" Lucy screamed from wherever she was in the house.

"What?!" Axl exclaimed, walking back into the kitchen.

"I just wanted to say hey," Lucy said, coming into the kitchen and wrapping her arms around his waist. Axl rolled his eyes.

"You're fucking crazy, Lucy. You bout gave your old man a heart attack," he said, patting her hands.

"Sorry, Daddy. I love you," Lucy said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

She left the kitchen after Axl grumbled a "Yeah, yeah love you too."

"She's such a kiss-ass, dad," Jesse said.

Axl gave him a look. Jesse shrugged.

"It's true," he said, leaving the house to go back to the pool. Axl turned to me.

"Do you think Lucy's a kiss-ass with me?" He asked. I gave him a look.

"Babe, she's a daddy's girl. Of course she's a kiss-ass with you," I said. I gave him a peck on the head.

"I'm going to check on our two at the pool."

———
"Daddy? I love you," Lucy said, sitting next to Axl on the sofa with a cat in her arms.

"What do you want?" He asked, flipping through the channels on the tv.

"I just wanted to hang out with you," Lucy said.

"Yeah, right!" Emily, our oldest, exclaimed, walking into the family room.

She sat next to Lucy and pulled the cat onto her lap, petting its head.

"Oh, shut up! You don't know what the fuck you're saying!" Lucy exclaimed to her sister.

"Oh, fuck you, Lucy!"

"Shut the fuck up! I'm watching tv!" Axl exclaimed, turning the volume up. Emily rolled her eyes as Lucy clambered into his lap.

"I'm sorry, daddy," Lucy said, pecking his cheek.

"Sure you are," He said. I shook my head. Jesse walked in, plopping in the sofa with the rest of us.

"But I am, Daddy! I'm more sorry than Emily!" Lucy exclaimed.

"God, Lucy! Shut the fuck up! Dad just wants to watch tv!" Jesse exclaimed.

Lucy stuck her tongue out at him.

"I really am sorry, daddy. I love you more than those bitches over there," Lucy said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"None if you little shits love me more than your mother. Now let me watch tv," Axl said. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry, mommy! I love you," Jesse said, giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"All three of you are full of shit!" I exclaimed, laughing.

But they were my little shits. And one of them just happened to really love Axl.