Adore You- all x reader (stephens ending)

Stephen's ending

"I pick Stephen!" my eyes shoot towards a shocked Stephen, 

"Oh! Uh, thanks Y/n!" he averts his gaze and continues finishing his pancakes. I pick up the dirty dishes and place them in the sink once I get up. I feel a presence behind me and I turn around to see Stephen looming over me. He nervously holds his hand out for me, 

"Shall we?" he asks. 

"We shall!" I stifle a chuckle and take his hand, he leads me to his room and turns on his computer. I plop down onto his bed, immediately wrapping myself in his heavy comforter. The memories from this morning flood into my mind as I cover my face with my hands. 

"You can go first." Stephen lets out his signature laugh when he notices that I'm covered with his comforter. I jump out and go to Stephen's computer,

"What a gentleman~" I wink at him as he smirks back. I place my hand on the table, leaning on it, while using my dominant hand to direct the mouse. Suddenly I get the perfect song, I type it in the search bar and hit enter. 

"What are you going to sing?" I suddenly hear Stephen whisper in my ear, making me shudder. I feel his hot breath behind my ear and his body warmth spreading onto me. I force myself to snap out of it and click the first video that comes up. (song at the top, sorry if you don't like it.) Stephen holds his position but I turn around, my nose bumping into his chest. He lets out a laugh and I rub my nose to soothe the pain, once the song starts a devilish smirk plays on my face. (i'm using the part from 1:27-2:21.) 

"All~ that you got~ skin to skin, oh my god, don't you stop boy~" I look up at Stephen with teasing eyes, his laughter has died down and he's staring down at me. "Something bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman~" I take a small step forward, causing Stephen to step back. "Something bout, something bout, something bout you~" Stephen keeps taking small steps back due to me taking small ones towards him. "Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't." I place my hand on his shoulder, forcing him to stop walking. "Something bout, something bout something bout- All girls wanna be like that, bad girls underneath like that."you know how i'm feeling, inside~" I slither the same hand around Stephen's neck and roughly pull him in close. "Something bout, all girls wanna be like that, bad girls underneath like that, you know how i'm feeling inside~." I whisper the last lines as I gaze into Stephen's eyes. His flustered expression brings joy to my face and I smirk at him once again. I lean in closer and Stephen slowly closes his eyes, readying himself for the kiss. I don't lean in instead I hum along to the instrumental and boop his nose, releasing him. Stephen's eyes shoot open and his mischievous countenance makes me nervous. "W-well, it's your turn..." I bow. I scurry away from him and go to sit on his bed. Stephen's hand swiftly grips my wrist and he twirls me around forcing me to be facing him. This time Stephen is the one taking small steps towards me as I am backing away. 

"Looks like the tables have turned~" he purrs. I wince as I thump onto a wall, I try to step to the side but my attempts are proven futile as Stephen slams both of his hands next to my head, trapping me in.

"Stephen?" I ask. Stephen stares at me with a dazed expression and he answers me by placing his lips onto mine. I melt into the kiss and pull him in more, surprising him. "Everything okay?" I mumble. 

"Y-yeah, I just didn't think you liked me back.." Stephen mutters.

"I don't." I pull away from the kiss and stand stiff. Stephen eyes widen and he steps back. I hold in my laughter and jump onto Stephen, "I love you!" I exclaim. Stephen trips and we stumble toward the bed. We begin a laughing fit but a few seconds later, Stephen eyes fill with tears. I sit up and pull him in for a hug. "What's wrong?"

"...I'm just so glad you were joking about not liking me.." he lets out. I chuckle, 

"I love you so much, there aren't enough words to describe how much I do~" I pull from the hug and plant kisses all over Stephen's face. 

"Hahaha," he laughs, "I love you so much too."