━ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚

∞𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 ∞

∞𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟖 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 ∞

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

San started everyone off with a nice alcoholic beverage. Yeosang took one sip of the alcohol before it was already burning his throat. He hid his disgust for it when he saw everyone else sipping it down like it was fresh lemonade. The shit he does to fit in.

"Loosen up, preppy." Yeosang barely heard Seonghwa whisper in his ear, due to the music in the background. But he felt the older's breath come in contact with his neck, sending chills down his spine.

Yeosang moved away almost bumping into another one of these pretentious assholes. A guy turned to him glowering at him. "Fucking watch it." He hissed and Yeosang moved away from him.

"Watch the tone jerk," Seonghwa said to the other and the jerk scoffed. "I could recognize a rag when I see one." The jerk said to one of his friends next to him.

"You all should just go, you don't belong here," He snarled at them with a mean scowl on his face. Yeosang visibly saw Seonghwa tense up, brewing with anger. The last thing he needed was one of them to start fighting.

"S-Seonghwa don't listen to him. He just wants you mad." Yeosang placed a hand on Seonghwa's arm attempting to calm him down. And it seemingly worked as the older looked at him with a warm smile.

"You're right." Seonghwa agreed. He turned his attention back to the jerk and gave him a glare. "I'm here to stay and if you wanna go cry to San about it, he knows already. We kinda know each other."

The jerk rolled his eyes. "Whatever," He left along with his friend as they went far away. Yeosang sighed and took another sip out of his cup.

"Why are people so rude," Yeosang said softly, feeling a bit sad as he eventually finished all of his drink.

"Especially to us. J-Just cause we have less money and don't have a big house doesn't mean we should be treated any different."

"People have hatred in their heart Sangie. If you aren't like them then you're treated less." Seonghwa replied and Yeosang glanced down. The brunette had wished his life was easier, but it wasn't. And never was going to be.

"Hey, don't be sad." To Yeosang's surprise, the older placed his finger underneath his chin to bring his head back up, their eyes instantly meeting. The sudden move caught Yeosang off guard. It made familiar tingles in his stomach come back once again. And he felt intoxicated just by staring into Seonghwa's dark irises.

"Don't let these people get you. Just enjoy this party and ignore them." Yeosang hummed. He thought Seonghwa would move his finger from his chin except he didn't. He kept it there letting their eyes stay locked on one another. It was weird how comforting it felt just by staring into the older's eyes.