━ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗦

✦ ·  · 
❝ᴛ ʜ ɪ ꜱ
ꜱ ᴜ ᴍ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ❞
ꜱ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ꜱ

· · ✦

∞ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 ∞

∞ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 ∞

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The summer heat rained down on Yeosang's forehead, causing him to sweat profusely. He kept a handkerchief in his jean pocket in case sweat began to drip from his forehead. This was the fucking worst and totally uncool. It was his birthday for crying out loud, and here he was helping the Parks move in.

He couldn't wait to dial Wooyoung's telephone and tell him everything. The two and a few of his friends had planned to go to the roller rink tonight, but by the looks of it now he he's not so sure they'll come.

For an hour or so, Yeosang's been trying to avoid bumping into Seonghwa after the incident in the living room. How close he was to his face from before? How his cool minty breath fanned his face making him paralyzed?

What was his reasoning for it? He had Yeosang's thoughts all jumbled together, searching for the correct answer. And why was he feeling a small ounce unfamiliarity with his emotions all of a sudden?

This is exactly why he never wanted the Parks to come back, frankly, he didn't want Seonghwa back.

"Good work boys. You guys can take a break and I'll finish here." Mr. Park told them as he had his white sleeves rolled up and Yeosang could see the sweat stains underneath his armpits. He held in the need to cringe and looked to see if he had any, once he peaked and saw none he sighed. How embarrassing would that be if he did.

He nodded as he turned to his side to watch Seonghwa pat his hand on his father's shoulder, walk inside their house and go to his room. Yeosang ignored him and thanked Mr. Park. He waved at him leaving to go back to his own house.

Yeosang ran to the telephone that hung on the wall before dialing Wooyoung's number. The dial tone went on no longer than 5 seconds. Yeosang huffed as he leaned against the wall next to the telephone.

"Hello?" Wooyoung's voice sounding as if he just woke up. "Y-Yeosang?"

"Were you sleep? Wake up! I got some news for you." He stated and heard Wooyoung groaned.

"Bitch I was taking a nap," He whined. Yeosang rolled his eyes but Wooyoung couldn't obviously see it.

"Guess who's back in town?" He asked and Wooyoung muttered a 'who.'