━ 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗘?

✦·  ·
❝ ᴅ ɪ ᴅ ʏ ᴏ ᴜ
ᴍ ɪ ꜱ ꜱ ᴍ ᴇ?❞
·  · ✦

✦·  ·❝ ᴅ ɪ ᴅ ʏ ᴏ ᴜᴍ ɪ ꜱ ꜱ ᴍ ᴇ?❞·  · ✦

∞ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 ∞

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Yeosang felt as if his life were a montage in a average, predictable, and basic teen movie. Had the perfect life in his finger tips before it gets ruined for the sake of entertainment. It was his birthday and he'd receive the worst news possible. You probably think it couldn't be that bad, hell, it should be a blessing. But no, the seventeen year old felt as if his world was crumbling down now.

"W-What?" Yeosang stuttered, he dropped the present that was in his hand while looking at his mother. She clasped her hands together with a forced smile. She could tell he was about to pull a outburst any second now.

"Sweetie, the Parks are back in L.A you know how close they are to us, our families are friends." She got closer putting her hands on his shoulder softly. Trying to calm him down but Yeosang was livid.

"They're moving in today and I was hoping~" Before Mrs. Kang could finish, the doorbell rang and she jumped in her yellow heels turning to the door. She looked back at Yeosang who was now eyeing the ground.

"Just a second dear," She cleared her throat before walking to the door. Her heels clicking on the wooden floor. If the Parks, the same Park family that he remembered from his childhood was moving back in town, that meant he had to see Park fucking Seonghwa once again.

The Park Seonghwa that caused Yeosang to have anger issues today was moving back next door, so help him-

"My oh my you all haven't changed one bit!" Yeosang heard his mother laugh and he looks up to see happy laughter and friendly hugs being displayed. His mom wasn't lying, he could see Mr. Park- still chubby with scruff underneath his chin, and brown hair that had a few gray strings . Mrs. Park- who Yeosang thought was sweet and lovely, the total counterpart of her wicked son.

She wore a yellow sun dress with matching yellow flats. Her dark hair in an updo hairstyle and a genuine smile plastered on her face. Yeosang sighed once he didn't see the insect that was Park Seonghwa. Maybe they decided to keep the bug back in South Korea. Which is where they moved to when they decided to leave the U.S back in the summer of 1985.

The brunette had almost got off the hook of not seeing the pest, but when his mother happily cried at another figure that stood behind Mr. Park, he knew everything was too good to be true.

"Seonghwa! Oh how you've grown." And in came Park Seonghwa who didn't look like the annoying 8 year old from the last time him and Yeosang saw each other. He obviously got taller, his puberty had kicked him and he suddenly had a jawline so sharp it was unbelievable. Full redish lips and dark eyebrows that made him look more cold than he perceived to be.