♡Chapter 12♡

'Let's make some good memories before we let go of each other..'

---Fast forward---

⇨Weekend⇦

Seokjin taking a bath while I sat on the edge of the bed playing games in my mobile phone while waiting for him. I glanced over to the drawer next to our bed. I approached it and opened the drawer. There's a small red box. I took the box and opened it. Inside the box there are two rings. It's our wedding rings. I took one of the ring and put into my ring finger.

"What are you doing?"~ Seokjin. He got out from the bathroom. He was only wearing bathrobe. I smile to him and he approached me.

"Why are you smiling?"~Seokjin. I took his right hand and put the ring into his ring finger.

"Today, let's spend the day together as husband and wife," I said. He was quite surprised when I say that.

"Really?"~Seokjin. I nodded my head. He smiled at me.

"So... "~Seokjin. He took my phone on the bed.

"Let's turn off our phones so that no one can bother us."~Seokjin. He turn off his phone and mine.

"Faster. I will wait for you at downstair" I said and go downstair and help his mother prepared breakfast. After a few minutes, he go downstair and wore a dark red jumper with a white shirt in and a black skinny low jeans. All of us ate breakfast together.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

⇨At supermarket⇦

"Mr. Shin, can you wait for a while? I want to buy some stuff." I asked him. He nod and smile . "Thank you Mr. Shin !" I closed the car's door. "Come" I pull Seokjin hand into the supermarket.

"Why are we here?"~Seokjin. I take the trolley and push it. "Buy some food to eat on the beach later. " I told him while looking for raw food to be brought.

"We're going to the beach?~Seokjin. I nodded my head. I was choosing some chicken's wing to buy. "But why not bring food from home? "~Seokjin

"Can you help me find some junk foods?" I changed the topic. 'Why do not I bring food from home? Want to know why l? Because I wanted to spend time with you..'

"Okay, boss!" He saluted me and went to the snack area.

---Fast forward ---

Seokjin put all the stuff we buy at the back of car. After that, Mr. Shin drove us to the beach.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

⇨At the hospital⇦
▶▶▶Hae-ryung's POV◀◀◀

I was at hospital today. Again. Almost every week I'm going to the hospital. It's like my second house.

"Hae-ryung, let's see the doctor" my mother said. I followed her. I must see the doctor but what's the difference? I'm gonna die anyway. When I was walking beside my mother, I saw someone's familiar. 'Seul-gi's parents? Yes! It is!' ---End of POV---

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

⇨At the beach⇦

Mr. Shin, I will call you later." I said to Mr. Shin, the driver. Mr. Shin brought us here since SeokJin and I can't drive. Mr. Shin said yes and drove away. There were already a table and chairs provided for people who wants to picnic. Also barbeque place been provided too. I cleaned the raw food we buy today and Seokjin grill it. After he finished grilling , we eat together.

---Fast forward---

※※6.00 p.m.※※

"Beautiful, isn't?" I told him. Seokjin and I was standing in front of the sea. He nodded his head and smiled. Suddenly a wave approaching us. I stepped back .

"Why are you stepped back? "~Seokjin

"I don't bring clothes. How if these clothes got wet?" I told him.

"Ey, you're the one who want to go the beach, but you didn't bring any clothes? Haish. What a clumsy girl!"~SeokJin. "Here, punishment for you."~SeokJin. He splash seawater to me.

"Yah, stop it!" I said while avoid the water. I ran away from him.

"Yah, stop there!"~SeokJin.

"I won't or you will splash water to me again!" I shout to him.

"Really? Okay, run as far as you can because I will catch you!"~SeokJin. He chased me. I ran away from him and suddenly someone hug me from behind me. "I got you!"~SeokJin. I turn back and look at him. He suddenly lift me up.

"Yah yah, put me down!" I said to him.

He put me down and grin. His face become closer to my face and he crash his lips with mine. Deep kiss. Like always, my tears will fall. 'Can time just stop? I don't want to let you go...'

---Fast forward---

※※7.30 p.m.※※

The two of us were in a restaurant. Crowded. There was people singing infront of the restaurant. The two of us eating dinner together. The singer on the stage already finish singing.

"Dear customer, is there any of you want to sing a song?" The mc said. SeokJin suddenly raise his hand. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Sing a song, of course!"~SeokJin. "Yes! The boy over there! Please go to the stage now!" The mc said. SeokJin walk to the stage. He whispered the mc something. Probably the title of the song he want to sang. He sit down on a chair provided on the stage. Everybody looked at him.

"Hi everybody, I'm Kim SeokJin. I want to sing a song to my wife who was sitting over there," he pointed at me.

"The reason why I want to sing this song for her because.. I really love her. I really love her until I don't want to let her go. Jagiya," He was looking at me. We were doing an eye contact. "Let's live together happily, okay?" He asked me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" The audience said. I nodded my head. 'I really want to live happily with you but... can I?' Suddenly music starts to play. He sang a Jacob Whitesides song and the title of the song was "Words". My tears suddenly falls. Again. I'm avoid eye contact with him. I don't want him know I was crying. When he was looking at me, I give him my fake smile.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

It's already 8.30 p.m. I told SeokJin to call Mr. Shin. He turn on his phone and called Mr. Shin.

※※After few minutes※※

Mr. Shin came and fetch us. He drove us to the house.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

---Fast forward---

We were already arrive home. When I was about to enter the house, I turn on my phone. There was messages from Hae-ryung.
"I saw your parents at the hospital today! I really sure about it! I won't be mistaken twice"~Hae-ryung

Yeah, Hae-ryung is right. She really know my parents so it was impossible she must be mistaken. I decided to run to my parent's house for make sure of it.

"Where are you going?"~SeokJin. I didn't answer him and run to my parents' house. He followed me behind. While I was running,  I broke my shoes' heel. I take off my high heels and running with bare foot.

"Yah, Bae Seul-gi! Put on your shoes! Your foot will be hurt!"~SeokJin. I'm just ignored him. Finally, I arrive to my parents' house. The lights inside the house was open and there was car been parking outside the house.  I pressed the doorbell. SeokJin was beside me. A woman came out from the house.

"Omma? Why are you here? I thought you were at Japan with appa." I said. Shock. I can't believe my mother was standing infront of me. 'Why did she lie to me...?'
Sorry for the late update guys. Im really sorry if I made you guys waiting for this chapter. Im also sorry if the song is not very suitable ●︿● xoxo