♡Chapter 22♡

"My.. my heads.." Suddenly, Hae-ryung's fainted.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
→Hospital←
"She will wake up later. If her mother come, tell her to go Dr. Jung's room." The doctor said that before he leaves.
"Um, doctor?" SeolHyun called him.
"What happen to Hae-ryung? Why does she suddenly fainted?"
"She didn't tell you yet? Actually, she's suffering brain cancer stage four."
"What? Really? That's mean, she can't live longer?"~SeolHyun
The doctor just nod. "Don't forget to tell her mother to meet me in my room." He said and then leave.
Only JungKook, SeokJin, SeolHyun and I accompany Hae-ryung at the hospital.
"You know about this, right? That is why you let SeokJin to be Hae-ryung's boyfriend," SeolHyun said to me.
"Lower your voice, Hae-ryung need some rest so please, control your voice. We were at the hospital."
"But-"
Then, Hae-ryung woke up. I help her to sat up.
"I'm sorry for making you guys worried about me," She said.
"Ah! I can't keep it anymore!" All of us look at SeolHyun.
"What do you mean?" Hae-ryung asked her.
"I'm sorry Seul-gi but I have to tell Hae-ryung." I know what she want to say. But why must she tell her now?!
"Hae-ryung, are you feeling okay now?" Hae-ryung's mother arrive and approach us.
"Thank you for accompany her." She said and caress Hae-ryung's hair.
"Oh aunty, Dr. Jung wants you to meet him at his room."~JungKook
"Ohkay. Can you guys accompany her for awhile? I will be back soon." She asked.
"Of course." SeokJin said. Hae-ryung's mother go to Dr. Jung's room.
"So.. what do you want to tell me just now?" Hae-ryung asked SeolHyun.
"Why must tell her now?"
"If I don't tell her now, when can I tell her?"
Silent. I don't know what I should say.
I'm wondering what will happen. I can't stop SeolHyun anymore.
"Actually-" SeolHyun looked at me.
"SeokJin and Seul-gi are married." She continue.
"What?"
"It's the truth. They already married before SeokJin asked you to be his girlfriend." SeolHyun continued.
"Why? Why did he asked me to be his girlfriend but he's already had a wife?" She asked SeolHyun. But.. she still looks calm. I thought she will be mad.
"Because Seul-gi already knows about your cancer long time ago and that's why she asked SeokJin to be your boyfriend. She doesn't want to be a backstabber,"
"Yah Seul-gi," Hae-ryung said and look at me. Her tear is almost rolling down her cheeks.
"I'm.. sorry I didn't meant to-"
"Was your dignity that low?"
"What do you-"
"Why you always take care of other people's feeling? Why don't you think about your own feeling?"
"You didn't mad at me?" I look at her.
"Why you always made me look like a bad person?" She said and then keep quiet for almost 20 seconds.
"Come here," She said. I go closer to her, slowly. Suddenly, she hug me.
"Yah, pabo. Can you promise me something?" She asked me.
"What? Just tell me."
"Promise me you won't let go of SeokJin."
"You don't mad at me?"
She giggle.
"Why should I? SeokJin loves you, not me." She breaks the hug.
"SeokJin-ah, even we don't spent too much time together, I really appreciate our 'fake' relationship. Hope you will always love Seul-gi no matter what." She said to SeokJin.
"I will love her forever. Don't worry. But, I want to say sorry for all of the mistake I do. I don't appreciate your love to me. I'm sorry." SeokJin said and Hae-ryung's just smiled.
"Yah, SeolHyun. When will you confess your feeling to JungKook?"
"What do you mean, noona?" JungKook asked.
"SeolHyun likes you. Do you like her too?"
"Yah, Hae-ryung. Stop it ugh." SeolHyun said. Her cheeks is already blushing. ㅋㅋ
"Aigoo, look at your tomato cheeks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" I said.
"Looks like you guys having a good conversation," Hae-ryung's mother and Dr. Jung approach us.
"Oh, Dr. Jung? Can we talk about something?"
"Of course. What do you want to talk about?"
Hae-ryung's jump off from the bed.
"Omma, we will be back later." And she pull Dr. Jung out of the room.
"Eh? What's wrong with her?" Her mother said.
I walked to the window near Hae-ryung's bed and I saw Dr. Jung and Hae-ryung outside.
"Oh? There's them!" I said. The rest of them approach me.
"What are they talking about?" SeokJin said.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
▶▶▶Hae-ryung's POV◀◀◀
I pulled Dr. Jung to the outside of the hospital.
"W-what do you want to tell me?" He asked.
"You don't answer my question last few days ago. Now, tell me. You said you don't consider me as your patient? So, what am I to you?" I asked. I still curious what he would say.
"You must give me the answer now," I continued.
"Actually, I consider you-"
"As my crush." He said.
"Wh-what?" Okay ;-;
"I know you won't believe it but-" I kissed his cheek and I giggle after that.
"What did you do just now?"
"Omo, I'm blushing right now." I said.
"I like you." I whispered to him. He grin and hug me.
"Jinjja? Why don't you tell me early?"
"Because I still confuse about my feeling. I don't know since when I like you."
"But, how about SeokJin?"
"He already had a wife,"
He breaks the hug.
"What?"
"Ah, it's a long story. I'm too lazy to tell you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Let's go back to my room. My mother must be worried about me."
"Let's go!" He hold my hand tightly and the two of us walk together. People around give us a strange look. 'Hey, what's wrong if a doctor holding hands with his patient? We are couple,kay? lol' ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Omo omo! What did Hae-ryung do?!" I said.
"What the? She kissed Dr. Jung!"~SeolHyun
"She whispered something to Dr. Jung!"~JungKook
"Look! Dr. Jung hug her!"~SeokJin
"Haish! What's happening there?! SeokJin-ah, I'm sorry for that and aunty don't know why was she like that."
"Ah.. actually, we're not couple anymore. It's a long story." SeokJin said. I looked at them.
"What? But why?"
"We will tell you when Dr. Jung and Hae-ryung come back here," I said.
"Omo omo! They are holding hands!"~SeolHyun. I looked through the window.
"They are going back here,"~JungKook
The five of us back to our position before. After few seconds, the two of them come back.
"Hey hey, tell me what happen! Why did you kissed Dr. Jung? What did you whispered to him? Why he hugs you? Why did the two of you walk while holding hands?!"~SeolHyun
"Can you asked question one by one?"~Hae-ryung
"I will answer your question with one answer. Actually, we are dating starting today!"~Dr. Jung
"What? Why suddenly?"~Hae-ryung's mother
"Omma, sit first."
All of us sat around Hae-ryung's bed and Hae-ryung's the only one sat on the bed. Hae-ryung and Dr. Jung tell us how they can be couple. SeokJin and I tell about why SeokJin and Hae-ryung's break up.
"Omma, I know you kinda shock hear about that, but past is past, right?"~Hae-ryung
"I'm relieve that this thing didn't get even worst," Her mother said.
"So, let's forget about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"~SeolHyun

Hi my lovely readers!♡ theres only 1-2 chapters left and boom! this ff will end ^^ hope you guys will read my ff till the end. Muahhh! :*