♡Chapter 8♡

"Lunch was ready, princess!" I called him. He came out from the room and went downstairs. (A/N:Our bedrooms are on the 2nd level of our house) He continued to sit at the dining table. He's already changed his cloth. I'm laying all the food that I cook on the dining table.

"Wow, looks delicious! Never thought you were good at cooking."~SeokJin. He took a spoon and eat with appetite "It's hard to find a girl aged 19 can cook like me, right?" I told him and he smiled at me with his mouth full of food. He just nodded in agreement with the words I say.

"You don't want to eat?" He asked me while eating.

"No. I'm not hungry yet" I answer his questions.

He nodded. "But don't forget to eat"~SeokJin.

I nodded and sat next to him. I look at him while he was eating.

***Dingdong*** Suddenly the bell rang.

I ran to the door and open the door.

"Mrs. Kim?" Apparently Seokjin parents who come to our house. Mrs. Kim smiled to me.

"We're sorry to bother you guys. But can we stay here until our house was modified? I'm apologize if this happens suddenly. Earlier, I called Seokjin but he did not answered it. That's why we come here."~Mr. Kim.

"Oh? It's doesn't matter. You can live here as long as you want." I said to them.

"Oh, what a relief."~Mr. Kim. He takes 2 luggage from his car and I asked Mrs. Kim to enter the house first.

"Just call me omma :)"~Mrs. Kim

"Arasso, om..ma" I said.

"Who's coming?"~SeokJin. He go to the living room and saw his parents.

"How are you, SeokJin-ah?"~Mrs. Kim. She go closer to SeokJin.

"What are you doing here?!"~Seokjin asked with an angry tone.

"Seokjin! She's your mother! Show a little respect!"~Mr. Kim.

"She's not my mother! My mother was dead!"~SeokJin.

Suddenly, Mr. Kim slapped SeokJin.

"Yeobo!"~Mrs. Kim

"I'm not teach you to be rude to your mother!"~Mr. Kim

SeokJin just smirked and go out from the house.

"Err, both of you can eat if you want. I want to follow SeokJin. Make yourself comfortable." I said and bowed before chase after SeokJin.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

---Fast forward---

We were both sitting on a bench in a park nearby

"Why are you rude to your mother?"~ I asked him

"She's not my mother. She's not the one who bore me into this world. She just..."~SeokJin

"She was not the one who gave birth to you, you still have to respect her. She's the one who take care of you when you're sick. When you're mad at her, she still did not fight back what you said. She knows that she is not quite become your mother. But she tries to be the best mother to you. Because she loves you"   I cut him while he was speaking.

"But... How did you know? She loves me?"~SeokJin. He stared at my face.

I look at him and smiled, "Just look at how she treat you. She is very caring about you. All mothers love their children no matter stepmother or foster mother". All students at my school know SeokJin has stepmother and SeokJin really dislike his stepmother. SeokJin bowed his head. I rubbed his back and said, "You should apologize to your mother now."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

---Fast forward---

"We're home~" I said when SeokJin and I entered the house. SeokJin parents sat on sofa and Seokjin approach them. I sat beside Mrs. Kim.

"I'm sorry"~SeokJin. I looked at Mrs. Kim and she was smiling.

"It's okay, SeokJin. Seokjin, when you're going out just now, you didn't finish your food. Here, eat first." Mrs. Kim pulled Seokjin to the dining table.

"Omma, please eat too. Mr. Kim ... want to eat together?

"Just call me appa. It's sounds better than Mr. Kim. Your food looks delicious plus I'm hungry now. So, let's eat together." Mr. Kim approached Seokjin and his wife at the dining table . I follow him behind. We have lunch together.
This chapter was boring :( sorry guys hm. Its jin's birthday yeayyyy