♥Chapter 25♥

"Namjoon-ah, can you help me?" I said.
"You want me to do like that? Okay, I can help you. But, what did I get as return?" Namjoon said.
"I will gives you money if u want,"
"Okay. I'll call you again later."~Namjoon
He ended the call, just like that. I sat on the sofa and waiting for Namjoon's call. ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
It's already 40 minutes after SeokJin went out. "Isn't 40 minutes is take a long time to go Seolhyun's house?" I'm asking myself and decided to call SeokJin. He doesn't answered the call. I called Seolhyun after that.
"Yah, did SeokJin already gives your coat?"
"Yes, he already went home few minutes ago. Why?"~Seolhyun
"He still not home yet."
"Oh really? Why don't you ask JungKook? Maybe he go to his house."~Seolhyun. I tried to call JungKook after that.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
▶▶▶JungKook's POV◀◀◀
"What? SeokJin still not going home?" I asked her.
"Yes, it's almost one hour I'm waiting for him." I suddenly smirk. 'Wah, she really love him until she's willing to wait for him'
"JungKook-ah, can you help me to find him? Me and SeolHyun will try to find him too. I feel that something bad happen to him."
"Arasso, noona. I will help you," ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Hey, Jimin. Is that the guy Namjoon tell us?"~Taehyung
"I guess it's him. He looks similar in the picture."~Jimin
"So, let's do our job."~Suga
"Hey, where do you want to go?" Taehyung grabbed SeokJin collar and push him to the tree.
"Who are you? Why did you guys do this?"~SeokJin
"We're here just to do our job. Our boss told us to give you some lesson so yeah, let's start."~Jimin. Suga punch SeokJin's face and Jimin kicked him. Taehyung punch SeokJin's stomach and SeokJin can't fight them because he doesn't have strength at all.
"What are you guys doing there?!"
"Oh damn, who is him?"~Jimin
"Hey lil boy, can you don't interfere our business?"~Jimin
The boy approach them. He look at SeokJin who was lean back at the tree.
"SeokJin?"
"I will call the police if you continue punching him." He continued.
"What? But let us give you some lesson before you called the police."~Suga
JungKook got punch like how they did to SeokJin but even worst. JungKook and SeokJin already fainted and they brought them to an old factory. They tied their hands and close their eyes using handkerchief.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
▶▶▶Jihyun's POV◀◀◀
I go to an old factory with Namjoon. I saw 5 guys there. There's two guys being tied. 'I guess it's should be only SeokJin, but who's the other guy?' I asked myself.
"Yah, who's the other one?"~NamJoon
"Ah, that boy trying to stopped us so we give him some lesson too."~Taehyung
That boy- looks familiar. I can't see his face because it's too dark there so I approach him. I open the handkerchief that wrapped his eyes and,
"JungKook-ah!"
"Jung- Kook?"~NamJoon
"Call the ambulance now!" I touch his face and there is blood everywhere.
"But if we call ambulance, the police will arrest us."~NamJoon
"I don't care, just call the ambulance, now!" I said and untied him. I brought him into my arms.
"Why are you guys so stupid, haish." I heard Namjoon talking to them before he call the ambulance.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"What is your relationship with the patient?" The nurse ask me while SeokJin and JungKook in the ICU ward.
"I'm the patient's sister."
"You are the sister to the both of them?"
"No, only one of them. The other is my little brother's friend." I said.
"Okay, please fill this form."
"Um, excuse me. How about my little brother's friend?" I'm also worried about SeokJin, a little bit.
"We already called his wife, she will come as soon as possible."
"His- wife?" I'm kinda shocked. 'He had a wife? But, who?'
I saw a girl running to the ICU ward. I bet she was SeokJin's wife. The girl really look familiar. The doctor came out from the ICU ward and the girl hold him. I approach the doctor too.
"Doctor, what's his condition?" She asked. I want to ask the same question but not able too.
"They are stable right now but they need more rest to recover. We will change them to the other ward later." The doctor said and leave.
I look at the girl face, "Se- Seul-gi?" "You are- SeokJin's wife?"
"Yes, why did unnie came here?" She asked me back. My legs feel weak and I sat to the floor.
"Why- did it happened like this?" I said to myself. ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
▶▶▶SeolHyun's POV◀◀◀
I ran to the hospital and I pass SeokJin's ward. JungKook was at the next ward. I decided to go meet JungKook. I open the sliding door, slowly. His sister look at me.
"SeolHyun?"
I'm going closer to them and looked at JungKook. I can't hold my tears and suddenly cried.
"Unnie, what happened to him?" His sister just look at me with blank face.
"I'm- I'm sorry. I'm easily cry over small things." I continued. She stand up and hold my hand.
"You like JungKook, right?" She stare at me and asked the question. I avoid doing eye contact with her and look at the floor.
"Yes," I said.
"Can you help me? Please take care of JungKook. And can you accompany him tonight if I don't come back here?" She asked me.
"Where will you go?" I look at her.
"I need to make everything go back to normal," She answered. She leave the room and makes me curious. I don't even understand why did she said like that. ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Seul-gi, can we talk?"~JiHyun
"Sure, let's go talk at the cafe on the first floor," I said. I leave SeokJin with his parent.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Unnie, I'm sorry for not telling you about our marriage." I apologised to her.
"It's okay, I- want to said sorry too." She answered and look at her hands. She looks like make a big mistake.
"Sorry? For- what?"
She told me everything. Yeah, everything. I don't know how to react about it. She held my hand and I a little bit startled.
"So- sorry. I- I need to go now," My mouth trembling while I'm talking. I stood up and left her alone in the cafe.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
I told SeokJin's parent to go home and I slept at the hospital tonight. I haven't tell his parents about the thing Jihyun told me.
"SeokJin-ah, what should I do? Can you please wake up now?" I said to SeokJin. He still haven't wake up. My phone suddenly rang.
"Hello?"
"Seul-gi, they already arrested the culprits." My mother in law told me.
"The- culprits?"
"Yes! They are the reason SeokJin enter the hospital."
Suddenly, SeokJin woke up.
"Omma, I need to go now. I'll call you later."
I called the doctor and said SeokJin already woke up.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Ah, she did that because she loves JungKook. I can understand why she did this."
I thought SeokJin will be mad if he know Jihyun unnie are one of the culprits behind this.
"Seul-gi, can you go to the police station and stop my parents from indict them?"
"Hey, she make a big mistake, and you want to forgive her easily?" I got pissed off by him.
"I don't want to make this thing getting worst. Anyway, where's JungKook?"~SeokJin. He trying to sat up.
"He's in the next room. By the way, why- JungKook get involved and got beaten too?" I asked him with wondering face.
"He- tried to save me," He said.
"That's why I asked you to stop my parents from indict them,"
"Ah, so I understand now," I nodded.
"I will try to stop your parents. Is it okay if I leave you alone, here?" I asked him.
"Nah, I'm okay. I decided to go JungKook's room."~SeokJin
"Hm, kay. I'll go now, bye." I took my handbag and give a peck to his cheek quickly and ran.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
▶▶▶SeokJin's POV◀◀◀
She suddenly kiss my cheek and ran away.
"What's wrong with her?" I smirked thinking about her. I stood up and went to the next room.
-
"SeokJin?"~SeolHyun
"What are you doing here?" I approach her slowly.
"I accompany JungKook tonight. His sister said she have something to do and maybe she won't go to the hospital tonight."~SeolHyun. She offer me to sit next to her. I just nodded with her explanation.
"But, your injuries seems worse than JungKook. Why did you awake earlier than JungKook?"~SeolHyun
"Hey, you don't like it when I'm already awake?"
"But it's better if JungKook wake up too,"~SeolHyun
"He will wake up later, trust me." I said.
"I want to take some rest. Goodnight." I stood up and leave them. I went to my own room and sleep. ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
•Police Station•
"Seul-gi, what are you thinking? You want me to let go of these culprits just like that?"~Mrs. Kim
"Omma, SeokJin the one who asked me to let go of them,"
"But they need to get punishment for their mistakes. They surrendered themselves to the police and that's mean they are willing to accept the punishment."~Mrs. Kim
I looked at Jihyun's unnie but she avoid my eye contact.
"One of the culprit's little brother also got beaten up too when he tried to save SeokJin." SeokJin's mother seems shocked.
"Are you- sure?"
"Yes. Omma, you want them to get punishment, right? Can they just do some charity works as punishment? SeokJin doesn't want this case getting worse too." I said.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
•The next morning•
▶▶▶JungKook's POV◀◀◀
My head feel dizzy but I'm trying to wake up. I open my eyes slowly and saw someone sleeping beside me. She slept in sitting position. I tried to sat up and don't want to make her wake up.
"SeolHyun?" Suddenly I remember what my sister told to me before. Yes, she told me that SeolHyun like me before this.
"Did she- really like me?" I asked myself. If she doesn't like me, she won't willing to slept here just to accompany me. I think, my sister is right. I look at her while she's sleeping. I tried to carress her hair slowly. I don't want her to wake up.
"Why I don't see her beauty before this? She's really pretty," I said to myself and I don't realized I'm smiling. ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Doctor said you can leave the hospital after 2 days." I said to him and he just nod.
"Ah, what happen yesterday?"~SeokJin
"Don't worry. It's already settled now," I grin.
"Really?"~SeokJin
"Eyy, you don't know who am I? I'm Bae Seul-gi! You know I'm very good in solving problem" I'm bragging about myself. He just laughed at me. -..-
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
▶▶▶SeolHyun's POV◀◀◀
I feel like someone touching my hair. I decided to open my eyes and I saw JungKook already woke up.
"JungKook? Do you want me to call the doctor?" I stood up but he grab my wrist.
"Nah, it's okay."~JungKook. He still grab my wrist ;;
"Can you- let go of me?" I asked him. You don't know how my heart beating right now. It's so fast, damn -_-
He let go of me, slowly.
"Do you want to take a walk?"~JungKook
"Eh? Take a walk? Us?" I pointed the two of us and he nodded.
'What's wrong with him? Seriously ._.'
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
"Wah! The air is so fresh!"~JungKook
"Aigoo, are you happy?" I asked him while we are walking around the hospital. JungKook suddenly stopped his step and look at me.
"Noona, I'll promise I'll treat you nicely starting today."~JungKook
"Eh? I don't understand ;-;" I look at him with blank face .-. mong~
"Noona, will you be my girlfriend?" He suddenly confess to me. I feel like I'm gonna faint right now. 'Dayum did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? Is this a dream? I hope it's not. Yah SeolHyun, this is not a dream!'
"Can you stop joking around?" I know that's a joke. Yep, a joke. He won't suddenly propose me if he's serious. He laughed at me.
"Noona, I'm serious."~JungKook
"Really?" I asked him again. He nod.
'I'm so happy after he said that. No, I'm more than happy asdfghjkl you won't know how happy am I unless you're in my shoes.'
"So, let me ask you again. Kim SeolHyun, will you be my girlfriend? If yes, please take my hand."~JungKook. He extended(?) his left hand to me. Guess what happen? Of course I take his hand duh.
xD
He hold my hand tightly. "From now on, I won't let go of your hand, noona."~JungKook.
"Yah, don't you think you are going over your limit? Just act like you always do." I said. Geez --"
"I can't treat you like before. You are my girlfriend now so I need to treat you really well. By the way, where's my noona?"~JungKook
"I don't know, she said she need to make eveything back to normal," I answered him. He just blinking his eyes. ---End of POV---
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
•After few days•
We decided to visit Hae-ryung.
"Hae-ryung, we're here." I said.
"We live a good life, so don't worry about us. We hope you are happy there," I continued.
"I'm sorry if I make any mistakes to you. I'm sorry for not being a good friend to you before you leave us,"~SeolHyun. She suddenly cried.
"Don't cry.. or else Hae-ryung will be sad too,"~JungKook. He rubs SeolHyun's back.
"I'm sorry, for not treat you well when you still alive."~SeokJin
It's already 3 days after Hae-ryung's death. Yes, brain cancer.
"Are you guys came to greet Hae-ryung?"~Dr. Jung
"Ah, yes."~SeokJin. Dr. Jung smiled to us.
"She's really lucky to have good friends like you guys."~Dr. Jung
"No, Hae-ryung is really lucky to have a guy like you that stay next to her until she dead."~SeokJin
Dr. Jung just give a warm smile.
"We need to go now, doctor. Goodbye," We leave him there to spend some time with Hae-ryung, alone.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
The 4 of us arrived at an village. His sister, Jihyun and her friends are at the village to do some charity works. They do the charity works at an orphanage. We decided to visit them. We're glad that everybody can accept the truth especially JungKook.
"Hey you guys, we will go to the orphanage now. Do you guys want to come along?"~SeolHyun
"You guys can go first. I want to walk around with Seul-gi. We will go there a little bit late later."~SeokJin. He wrapped his arm around my neck.
"Okay, enjoy your date!"~JungKook
I just smiled and look around. JungKook and SeolHyun already leave us alone.
"Oh? There's a swing there!" I ran to the swing and sat.
"SeokJin-ah, push me, please?" I make a cute face to him.
"Okayokay," He smiled and push me from behind.
"Hey, when will you lose some of your fat? You're too heavy, aigoo"~SeokJin -_-
"Yah, when will you stop calling me fat? Haish! I won't lose some fat because I'm already skinny, kay? -..-" pft he should stop calling me fat ugh.
"So, if you don't want lose some fat, can you give me 'mini Seul-gi' so I can play with her?"~SeokJin. "'Mini Seul-gi?' What do you mean?" I asked him to stop pushing the swing and I looked at him with a confuse face.
"Our baby,"~SeokJin
"What?!" I stood up from the swing. This guy got no chill ;-;
"I'm not ready yet!" I ran away from him and he chase after me.
"Why not? Our child will be good-looking!"~SeokJin
I just ignore his explanation.
"Haish, this pervert guy xD" I'm laughing while running away from him.
◇◈THE END◈◇
Sorry for the vvvvvvvvvv late update :( i just wanna say thankyou for reading this fanfic 'til the end♡ I'm sorry for every mistakes I make in this ff. I'm not really good in writing+my english was so poor+i make a lots of typing errors xD. And oh, is there anyone want to talk to me? Feel free to comment anything! i love you guys so much and thankyou for everything!♡