♥Chapter 3♥

Today is the day. I'm getting married. Is he know that I'm his wife starting today? Nervous. That's how I feel right now. Finally, the wedding start. I saw him wearing a black suit with a black necktie. He look at me. And his kinda shock. 'Does he doesn't know that I'm the person will be his wife?!'

▶▶▶SeokJin's POV◀◀◀

Shocked. That's what I feel right now. Bae Seul-gi, is my wife? What? Is it true? 'I'm marry with a girl that got the last number in the class?!' But she looks pretty with the wedding dress tho. Yah, pabo! Come back to your sense!

▶▶▶JungKook's POV◀◀◀

I'm the only one SeokJin's friend who attend his wedding. I can't believe my eyes. SeokJin married to the girl I met at the street few days ago. Suddenly, my heart felt hurt and my tears suddenly fall.

---Fast foward---

The wedding finally end.

"Seul-gi, thanks because fulfilled appa's request." "It's nothing appa. As long as I can make you happy." I said.

"So, it's time for you to go home. SeokJin-ah, here's the key" my mom gives SeokJin key.

"What key is this?"~SeokJin asked. He looks at the key carefully. "Is this a house's key?" I asked my mom. "Yes it is. And this key own to the both of you." she replied. So I should live with him? Noooo! I don't want! I looked at SeokJin and he suddenly smirked.
'You are mine now! Hehe'

"Omma, I'm really tired now. I want to rest. Excuse us, please?"~SeokJin

"Oh, sure. Mr. Shin already wait you outside." my mom said.

"Jagiya, kajaaa" he hold my hand and slowly pulled me outside. 'What's wrong with him? Is he out of his mind?!'

"Who's Mr. Shin?" I asked.

"Our driver." he said and push me to sit behind the driver's seat. He go into the car and sat beside me. Only Mr. Shin sat infront. Silent.

"So, why you accept this marriage?" SeokJin break the silent.

"Because it's my appa request." I answered him back.

"So you are daddy's girl, huh? So childish." he said.

"Huh. So why you're accept this marriage?" I asked him back. I look at him. His face suddenly closer to my face.

"Why? You think I accept this marriage because I like you? Hell no."~Kim SeokJin. He smirked when he saw my scared face. There's no man dare talk to me as close as him!

"Is there any problem at the back, sir?"~Mr. Shin

"Oh, nothing. My wife face is so pretty until I really wanna see her closer. I'm very lucky having such as pretty wife like her." He said. Suddenly, he kissed my cheeks. "Even her cheeks was soft" He sat back to his place and just smirked at me. 'How dare he kissed me?! Ugh! Just wait! I will make my revenge!'

▶▶▶At home◀◀◀

I came out from the car and want to open the door. Damn! It's locked! SeokJin came toward me while spinning the key. "Yah, you can't enter the house without this key."~SeokJin. I tried to take the key from him but haish! I can't! I'm too short!

"Hahahahaha. You can't reach it? If you wanna enter the house, you should listened to me."~SeokJin

"Haish! Listen to what?!" I said.

His face closer to mine and said "Sleep with me tonight"
'What? Sleep with him?! Wth?! Tch'

Here's the chapter 3. ;) Hope you all enjoy it. :) Sorry for any mistakes because English is not my mother language :/