❥ 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ❥

Start from the beginning

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream.

"The fuck was that?!' Didi yells.

I quickly run my short ass off the hill I was camping on.

*Shanelle POV*

Blake took me out for breakfast at this beautiful little spot up North. He bought ya girl a cartier bracelet and a new Chanel bag.

He got me TWO Buss Downs?! Yeah he want this Cooter Bone, and I might just give it to him if he act right.

I love it here already.

I took a sip of my mimosa and took a bite of the bomb ass french toast.

"Are you enjoying yourself Nelle?" He asks.

"Of course I am Mr. Griffin, Are you?" I reply.

"Hell yeah, I love it here." He says with a big grin.

I return the face gesture.

Blake then pulls out a velvet covered box

"Woah Spice boy, I know you're not about to tie the knot that quick. It's only been a couple months." I say with wide eyes.

"Shanelle please!" He says laughing

He hands me the box, I open it and it revealed a 24 carat diamond necklace.

"Blake...." I say with tears playing knuck if you buck with my eyes.

"No need to thank me, special diamonds for a special girl." He says while giving me a peck on the lips.

I hug him

"Now, I want you to meet two very special people of mine after breakfast. Are you ready?" He asks.

My heart began to beat fast but I nodded.

He grabbed my hands and we walked out the place.

*Danielle POV*

After getting my clothes and going to the mall to get new clothes and shoes, we reached back to Aaron's house and I rushed upstairs to take a quick shower. I used some of my bath & body works body wash and rinsed off not forgetting to do my face routine and my other regimens.

I recently got some faux locs so I just wrapped them hoes in a bun and put on my two piece I got from Fendi. I grabbed my matching Fendi slides and put on a slip over my bathing suit and went downstairs.

Aaron was sitting on the couch playing the waiting game.

"Okay, i'm ready." I tell him.

"About time mamas." He says while grabbing his keys.

"aBoUt tImES MAmaS" I mock him.

He laughs then kisses my forehead.

We walk out and hop in the car to go to the beach.

The beach was a good half an hour away from Aaron's house so I took a little nap.

"Wake up baby, we're here" He says while shaking me.

I open my eyes and made sure I looked good before getting out the car.

He grabs my hand and begins to walk towards the sand. We found a nice spot to settle down, we set up all our stuff and relaxed.

"I love the beach so much, it's so relaxing." I say

"Same, I come here when I need to get some things off my mind." He replies.

I took out some food out one of the bags and began to make Aaron and I's food.

He kissed my cheek and began to eat.

"How are you settling here in the North?" I ask him.

"It's alright, i'm glad I ran into you because I don't know if I would've been in a relationship." He says honestly.

"Who said we're in a relationship?" I say causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"I did, the fuck. Call us velcro cause we together forever." He says while kissing me.

I laugh.

We were cuddled up and watching the waves. I was listening to Aaron's heartbeat and it was going at a steady pace, he's at peace.

"MA'AM YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" I heard a lifeguard says.

Me and Aaron turn our heads and in our horror, it was the same girl at the Dairy Queen.

She was twerking again but this time...she was fully naked.

"Aaron what the fuck, do you see this shit?" I ask.

"I wish I didn't" He says gagging. "OMG IT'S PEACHES!" Some boy yelled.

She began to walk towards our direction. We packed our shit so fast and ran to the car.

"Aaron we should just chill at each other's houses for dates from now on.' I tell him while laughing.

"Okay, I agree!" he says while laughing.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house again?" He asks.

"Yeah just drive to my house so I can give Didi some more money and grab some stuff." I tell him.

"Alright." He says.

He pulls up to my house and we walk inside.

"Didi, where you at?!" I yell.

No answer.

"Didi!!!" I yell.

No Answer.

I call her phone and it began to ring inside the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen and picked up her phone. One thing about Didi is that she would never leave her phone.

I yell for Aaron in the kitchen.

"What's up baby?" He asks.

"Didi's missing!!" I tell him with tears in my eyes.

He hugs me. 'Don't worry, we'll find her!" He says.

I text Shanelle about the situation and she said Blake and her were on their way.

I walk around the kitchen when I spotted a note.

"If you want to see Didi again, bring your ass to the NC Warehouse at midnight...ALONE!"

- AN

This shit is crazy.