Liaris Freese

Start bij het begin

BELL CRANEL

LEVEL 1

ST: 889A- 935S

EN: 878A- 926S

DE: 867A- 936S

A: 992S- 1049SS

M: 879A- 941S

MAGIC: Firebolt: fast single chant magic that creates a bolt of fire, while not strong, depending on how much Mana is put into the attack, the strength, and style of the magic attack will vary from a stream of fire to a bolt like arrow

SKILLS:

Liaris Freese: increases the speed of Bell's growth as long as his feelings last. The strength of the effects is related to the strength of Bell's feelings.

both Loki and Bell saw the SS status and questioned if it was real, however, Bell didn't want to ask since he might have accidentally insulted Loki for her making a mistake, though Loki double checked and they were the same.

Loki's thought's:" this skill is more powerful than I thought, we really shouldn't let this skill go out, and Ais may kill herself to get this skill if she finds out it's this effective, better tell Bell not to say a word about this to anyone, in or out the Familia"

Bell:"... Goddess, I've been looking at my status and wondered, this skill I have really is something, I mean, SS is insane, though would it be enough reason to start a war, I mean, yeah, it's special, but this skill means nothing if I don't use it right"

Loki:" who's to say, certainly it means war if word got out, so don't breath a word to anyone, especially in our Familia, but I'm going to talk to Freya and pry the answer out of her even if it risks a war, certainly she's pushed her limit's, I can push mine"

Bell's thought's:" hopefully nothing happens"

Bell went with all his gear, and was escorted by the expedition as he went on ahead since he wasn't going with them anyway, given advice on his way down.

Finn:" remember Bell, if you're in the dungeon, remember to look at every corner and every opening to see if there is anything out of the ordinary, every small detail matter's in life and death situation's, and the dungeon is no exception"

Bell:" thank's Finn, I'll keep my eye's open for anything weird"

Bete:" not only your eye's kid, use everything else, feel, smell, hearing, anything seems strange don't do nothing"

Tiona:" and if you're in a tough spot, either run or fight, your only option's really"

Riveria:" I wouldn't put it that bluntly, but in the end, it's a matter on if you can fight or not, if running's not an option for one reason or another, then fighting your way out may be smart"

Gareth:" and if you're hurt, just make sure nothing to big happen's and you should be alright"

Bell:" thank you all, I'll be going first since I'm not coming on this expedition, wish me luck"

as Bell said that he left, Bell's mandatory training with Bete ended that day, but Bell agreed to more lessons Bete is sure to make Bell work for, and Bete even softened up on Bell seeing his fast progress for himself, he isn't to fond of him still, but he doesn't insult him since Bell was shaped by him and his training, so whatever he does was Bete's doing, interested, Rivaria, Gareth, and even Finn spent some of their time improving his skill's with his weapons, almost flabbergasted by the progress Bell's made in such short time, seeing that the skill was more impressive than they thought, seeing him come so far only show's how he wanted to fit in.

Finn:"... you know, I questioned Loki at first, but seeing Bell now, I see she made the right choice"

Riveria:" indeed, usually when Loki makes decisions from her drunk state they end badly, this time, I think it ended well"

on top the Babel tower, Freya is meet with Loki as Freya seem's giddy today, and Loki knew she had to get answers and fast.

Loki:" alright Freya, listen up, I know it's your member's attacking my Familia, namely to test Bell and his strength"

Freya:" whatever do you possibly mean Loki"

Loki:" don't play dumb with me, you think we wouldn't notice the attack's around him"

Freya:"... if it is my Familia, then I'll properly punish them"

Loki:" oh please, everyone in Oranio knows every member of the Freya Familia obey's everything you tell them to and hardly move an inch without your say, now tell me straight Freya, what about Bell Cranel, a member of my Familia, do you find attracted to enough to risk a war with me"

Freya was silent, but knowing Loki, she would push herself since Freya has been pushing her boundaries as well, fo Freya thought she'd save them both time since she wanted to watch something else today more than anything.

Freya:" his soul"

Loki:" what"

Freya:" his soul is a color I've never seen before, transparent and clear"

Loki:" wait, soul's are only like that in heaven, not on earth"

Freya:" then you could say he's the exception, his soul is so pretty, I want it more than anything"

Loki:" even if it means war with me and my Familia"

Freya:" want to make it easy for me and just give him to me"

Loki:" we both know I want to kick you right about now"

Freya:" well, not like it matter's, is this going to end soon, I have plan's believe it or not"

Loki:" plan's, what do you-, you didn't"

Freya:" who know's"

Loki then rushed out to find anyone in her Familia as she needed to warn them o head to Bell and warn him of impending danger Bell's in. in the dungeon, Bell and Lily are making their way to the 12th floor before Bell noticed their were no monster's on that floor, then he senses the presence of a strong monster as he sees a Minotaur with 2 large swords and some armor on approaching him and Lily, Bell got out his bow and told Lily to run and get help, Lily didn't want to leave, but seeing Bell's face, he didn't plan to fight, but stall for her to get out, then as Lily left, Bell fired some arrow's to her the monster, but the Minotaur cut them from mid-air as Bell charged, and last second, he dodged the Minotaurs attack's and was able to slide under it as he fired arrow's to hit it's Achilles heel's, the back of both its knee's, both its elbows, the back of its neck, and the part that connect's the head and spine, yet, it shrugged these attack's off as it charged Bell after screaming in pain and the fight issued, Bell using different weapon's to parry and strike, but seemingly, Bell was only stalling and dragging the fight out so while Bell wasn't losing, he wasn't winning either, Freya was watching this as she was enjoying every second, however, Bell learned from his mentor's and took a plan in his head, he would strike to break through the armor and from their get strikes in, even after member's of his Familia found him fighting this clearly trained and amrored Minotaur, Bell was able to pull off the win with his magic and pierced weapon's, nearly suffering a mind down as Finn ordered them to medicate him on the 18th floor, after getting down their, Bell would have to explain why he was fighting that monster, though, Finn already had an idea where it came from, but none the less, he made Bell return with Tiona building him, and a certain figure was waiting for Bell's return as well.