Adventurer and Supporter

as Bell went down to the dungeon with Lily, he remembered the talk he had with Raul, Aki, Line, and Cruz, other member's noticed, but because they were jealous of him being able to talk to Ais and the other high class adventurer's in their Familia like it's normal, while they think they are unworthy of such privileges, they were going to let him get scammed, but these 4 were not like that, warning Bell, but Bell's answer to this new information surprised them.

Bell:" I still want to help her"

Raul:" what"

Bell:" you said as a member of a Familia, she can't just leave, and those that do are hunted down and get their lives ruined as a sort of "Betrail" am I right"

Aki:" sadly, some Familia are like that, yes"

Bell:" then all the more reason I can't leave her, her eye's were lonely, just like mine before Loki took me in and made me a member, I know I have a lot to prove, but I don't plan on letting any of my Familia members down, including you guy's, thank you for this, I know what I need to do"

Line:" even if you're a Loki Familia member, you can't just get between other familia's"

Bell:"... so it's better to ignore someone's suffering because of that"

they were silent, knowing what he meant, if they were to ignore someone's trouble's just to not cause conflict, that be no better than doing it themselves, but they also knew it could mean trouble, but they knew Bell was right in the end.

Aki:" you're a kind person... alright, I'll help as well"

Raul:" Aki"

Aki:" it's as he said, if people getting hurt is making her do this, then we should help her before she gets hurt or hurts someone else"

Raul:" but the captain's not going to like this"

Finn:" not going to like what"

Finn appeared as he asked why Bell was so late, then being told the situation, he was saddened and ashamed.

Finn:" I see, this person's in the Soma Familia, am I correct"

Bell:" yeah"

Finn:" then she's getting money to leave, for the Soma Familia, you have to pay a fine to leave"

Bell:" I know I'm stepping onto another Familia here, but isn't that a little to far"

Finn:" theirs technically no rule preventing this, and like you said, we can't stick our noses in it"

Bell:"... still... I want to help her, she has lonely eyes, just like I did before, can I help her"

Finn:"... alright, do as you must"

Raul:" captain"

Finn:" it is his choice after all, besides, I can't say his intentions are wrong, if he wants to help her, I can't very well stop him since I agree with him, beside's if this is who I think it is, I would also like to help her, a Prum in a bad place, it makes me sad and concerned for the adventurer system itself, though, I feel someone like Bell is good in this"

Bell:" captain"

Raul:" alright, if the captain himself agrees with your plan to help her, I want to help as well, but how do we do this, people aren't that easy to change as we think, and she has a long history of this, even if we're kind to her, it's not like she'll stop right"

Bell:" I don't think so"

they were confused about what he said until Bell explained himself.