"We are going to see my favorite witch," Klaus told them, "If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her."

Layla scoffed, "It's not Stefan and my hybrid problem, it's yours. Let us go home."

Klaus smiled at fierceness, "It's your problem until, we create them."

***********************

Layla, Klaus, and Stefan entered a bar called Gloria's, down the street from where the parked. Stefan looked in awe, as he walked into the place. Layla didn't know what was so special about it.

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus mused.

"I can't believe this place is still here," Stefan said.

"You got to be kidding me," a new voice emerged to there conversation.

Layla looked over to an older woman, who she assumed to be Gloria.

Klaus smiled, "So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..."

"Stop," Gloria told Klaus, "You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny."

Gloria's gaze went to Stefan and Layla, "I remember you two."

"Yeah," Stefan said, "Your Gloria. Shouldn't you be..."

"Old and dead?" Gloria asked, "Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch," Klaus chimed in.

"A very powerful witch, who knows me, but I do not know her," Layla said.

Gloria frowned, "I'm guessing you failed in saving her once more, and this is the new carbon-copy?"

Klaus sighed in frustration, "Yes, and I failed again miserably."

Gloria scoffed, "What do you want Klaus?"

Klaus looked over at Layla and Stefan, "Why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?"

"Yeah, sure thing," Stefan obliged. Layla followed him over to the bar.

Once they were gone, Klaus and Gloria continued there conversation, "You look ravishingly by the way," Klaus complimented Gloria.

"Don't," Gloria warned him, "I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."

Klaus sighed, "So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse."

"Obviously you did something wrong," Gloria stated, "Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...we'd have to contact the witch who created it."

"Well, that would be the original witch," Klaus said annoyed, "She's very dead."

"I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help," Gloria told Klaus, "Bring me Rebekah."

"Rebekah," Klaus sighed, "Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

"She has what I need. Bring her to me."

At the bar, Stefan was pouring everyone bourbons, him and Layla watching Klaus and Gloria talk. Layla wanted to hear what they were saying. If Klaus dragged her on this hybrid-making road trip, it was her business to know. Layla focussed her attention back on Stefan. He was looking at a picture.

"What's that?" Layla asked him.

Stefan turned around and showed her the picture. At first glance it was a just a picture of two men. As Layla looked closer, her eyes widened, "Stefan, is that you with-"