Chapter Three: I have been replaced!

When I woke up I sighed looking around the dark room. Yes I loved being in twilight, but some part of me was just hoping that this was all a really good and detailed dream. After lying in bed just staring at the ceiling, getting myself mentally ready for today; I finally got up and head for the bathroom. When I was done doing my hair and brushing my teeth, I headed back to my bedroom to change. When I was done, I had at most ten minutes to get there. I quickly put on my shoes, ran downstairs, and grabbed the keys off the counter. Charlie had already left for work, so I had to lock up before I left.

I once again got lost; but luckily, I pulled into the parking lot two minutes before I had to be there. The house was only a five-minute drive to the school that I could probably walk if I really wanted too, but with Bella clumsiness I wouldn't want to test my luck. Once I parked and got out everyone's eyes were on me. I hated when people staired at me, it made me feel self-conscious, which I did not need to be feeling right now. "What are you staring at? Haven't you got anything else better to do with your life?" I yell out to everyone.

I didn't have the courage to say that when I was in high school before so, now I'll say it as loud as I would like. They immediately stop starring when another truck pulled into the parking lot, which was the new center of attention. I also starred at the truck waiting for the 'new girl' to get out, but when she did, I was pulled into a vision/flashback.

Memory

I was in a ballet studio talking with this girl her name was Olivia Cross she could not have been more then 8. I was then showed another memory of Bella and her at around twelve Olivia was crying because she had to move away; they never saw each other after that.

End of Memory

Before I could question it, I was pulled back out, and was now back standing in the parking lot. I think I just got a memory from Bella's past; weird. When 'the new girl' or as I now know as Olivia saw me, she looked at me in shock and then happiness. She squealed and ran towards me giving me a huge hug. Everyone was shocked including myself, that we knew each other. After she let go, she looked down finally noticing all the eyes on her. I started walking towards the front door of the school to get my schedule; Olivia following close behind. Once we reach the office, I asked for my schedule and Olivia shyly asked for hers.

Olivia stole my schedule out of my hand before comparing mine with hers; she once again squealed before looking up to me yelling, "We have every class together except for two!" I put on a smile before asking, "Can I have my schedule back?" She quickly hands back my schedule sheepishly and I walk out of the office. Is she bi-polar or something, that is the third time she had squealed and then became a completely another person. While we were walking down the halls Eric came and said the things he was supposed to say, except when I was supposed to answer Olivia answered. I brushed it off trying not to think about it.

Our first few classes were boring; I was happy when it was time for lunch. I got in line and started to grab what I wanted, in this time Olivia stuck to my side like a leach. Once I picked out what I wanted, I started looking for a table. We were called over to meet Mike, Jessica, and Angela, by Eric. I sat down and everyone introduced themselves; they seemed nice maybe I could be friends with them. While everyone was talking to each other, I continued to eat, staying out of the conversation. It seemed like Olivia knew nothing about my situation, which didn't help me. Their goes my previous plan of escaping this lovely nightmare.

I started paying attention when Olivia asked, "Who are they?" I followed her line of vision and saw the Cullen's... Wait. Did she just say my lines twice? The more things that started happening made me even more suspicious of Oliva's random appearance in twilight. Jessica answered pointing to each one of them as if to introduce them. "They're the Cullen's, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen adoptive kids. The blond is Rosalie, the one sitting next to her is her boyfriend, Emmett. Then the pixie is Alice, she's weird. Next to her is her boyfriend Jasper, who always looks like he's in pain. Their whole family is freakishly weird."