Chapter Two: Welcome to Greece

Today I was going to Greece, and I couldn't be more excited! I quickly checked the time -it was only a few minutes before I had to leave- and started to get ready. Once I was done, I realized that Charlie still had to sign the vacation papers for school. I quickly grab them off my desk before sprinting downstairs, praying that he didn't leave for work already.

When I got downstairs, I saw him sitting at the table in the kitchen drinking coffee while reading the newspaper. I sighed in relief, walking into the kitchen with a pep in my step. "Good Morning." I greet him with a smile.

He smiled back at me, before glancing back to what he was reading. "Morning, Bella." I walked over to the counter to grab a pen when the papers caught his attention. "What are those papers?" He asked curiously.

I turned around walking towards the table-placing the papers and pen in front of him. He carefully read through them with his eyebrows furrowed but signs them regardless, before handing them back to me.

I took the papers and looked to where he signed them. All I have to do is send these to the school office and I'm free for a few months, but that reminds me. "Why are you still home? Don't you have work today?" He nodded with a sad look.

"The deputy's daughter was found in the woods last night. She didn't come home so he got worried and got a search party together late last night. I'm starting a little late today." Olivia? That's right! Edward being his douchey self, left her in the woods.

Now don't get me wrong I hate her with a burning passion, but leaving her in the middle of the woods, really? She's a human danger magnet. She's not even safe in her own home, and you leave her 'forever' in the middle of the woods?

I smile ignoring my thoughts and give Charlie a hug. "Thank you for letting me go on such short notice. You have no idea what it means to me."

Stay strong, Charlie. No tears. You're a grown man.

I heard him say, telepathically. I smile knowing that he really cares. When I stand back up, I saw his eyes start to gloss over, and I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. "I'll call you every day, I promise."

"You should go pack." I nodded and head back upstairs with my newly signed vacation papers. When I got to the top of the stairs, I felt a huge wave of excitement wash over me, it was kind of nauseating. Is this what Jasper having to deal with all the time? Poor guy.

I walked into my room only to see Emily and Arya sitting on my bed. When they noticed my presence they both stood up, bowing. "My Queen." They both greeted.

"Alright I have to send these papers to the school office and pack before we can leave." In a matter of seconds, the papers in my hands were covered in red smoke and then they were gone.

I looked at Arya and she smiles. "Alright. I have to pack and then we can leave." Emily shook her head. "No need. I have already packed everything you will need on the trip, and they are in the car." I shook my head. "You guys are more excited to go then me." I state with a grin.

They both look down, and then I realized something. "Wait... Car?" Emily quickly answered, "I have never explored this dimension. I don't want to portal us two thousand feet underwater." I nodded understand her worries.

"That only answered half of my question. You said car. I don't have a car." Now Arya looked up with a smile that could beat Alice's. "That's the best part, my queen. We couldn't portal you, and we felt bad for it. So, we did other things to make you feel less uncomfortable."

"What did you do exactly?" I ask curiously. "We bought you a car, and we got you the best penthouse in Greece!" She said confidently while smiling happily. "How did you afford all of that?"