C.16

Noah Brown
Next morning

I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I looked next to me and saw Ryan peacefully sleeping. Last night was everything I needed, Getting up grabbing my shorts, and slipping them on and dragging myself towards the bathroom I stopped at the mirror and looked at myself.

I examined the hickeys on my neck and chest. I opened my cabinet and grabbed my medication. I popped that pill into my mouth and swallowed that shit dry.

I walked out of the bathroom turning off the light. I walked out of the bedroom walking straight downstairs.

"Aunty," I say She was in the kitchen. dancing towards her and she waved her hand at me as she was on the phone

I stood at the counter looking at her. 

"I don't think he wants to see you," Dawn said shrugging "Fine. I'll ask him, I'm only doing this because your family"

She hung up the phone and looked at me "what do you want for breakfast? Is Ryan awake?"

"No, I want eggs and bacon. But who were you talking to"

"You want your eggs scrambled or boiled," she asked

I tilted my head "why are you ignoring me?"

"Noah-"

"Why...are you ignoring me? What's going on?" I asked

".......That was you...grandmother"

Oh hell nah!

"What does she want?" I asked rolling my eyes

"She wants to talk to you, she wants to see you nukhu," she says cracking on egg into a bowl and mixing it with some pepper.

"I don't wanna see that bitch"

"Noah! I know you don't like her but you better have some respect for that woman! She is your grandmother"

"Who abandoned me put me in a fucking mental hospital! At 13! put me in rehab!"

"I know...But she just wants to talk to you" she shrugs

"What she can do is...Die"

"Noah," she says in a stern tone

"I know that you don't like the lady ...you just don't wanna admit it"

"We have to see her tonight," she says putting my plate on the bar counter

"Where do we have to meet?" I asked scoffing

"At her house"

"That's amazing" I gave a fake smile

Don't worry is that old hag tries me imma put some sugar in her engine. Maybe pour some bleach on her clothes and set them on fire she doesn't need them old church clothes anyway. Looking like all the colors in the rainbow. Maybe set her house on fire again and hope she'll die THIS TIME.

I'm still flabbergasted how she managed to get out of the house. I'm sure she knows it was me who set her house on fire. I'm not ashamed at all.

"Who going to be there? Please say it's just gonna be her."

"Me, You, her, Grandpa-"

"Ugh," I say

She chuckled "grandpa, Uncle Sam, And Aunty Gina"

I chocked on my orange juice. "Ok."

I continued to eat my food and thought why is she even coming there. I'm not going to worry my ass about her. But I'm still traumatized from my past with her. The things she would do to me was hurtful it fucked me up mentally.