C.12

Noah Brown

I woke and removed the faint white sheet off my head. I stared straight at the wall and then felt Nauseous. I ran to the nearest trash cam that was near my night stand and threw up all the drugs that was in my system.

"Shit" I said breathing heavy while hovering over the trash can looking down at the (white) pills, I had also took.

I kneeled down on the floor on my knees and looked up. I wiped my mouth and got disgusted really fast. I walked into to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror to see that my pupils were dilated.

I rubbed my forehead cause I have a major headache. I groaned and walked back over to my bed a plopped face down on it. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and turned it on to see...Text messages from Ry.

with...47 other messages saying where are you? and are you okay? I sighed and put my phone back down cause my body was literally shut down. I could barely even move.

I turned over and stared up at the ceiling seeing...stars. I'm seeing stars right now these are the after side affects of the drugs.

We had a great party last night.

"Now y'all just saying anything" I say as I rubbed my forehead and sat up.

I chuckled and walked into my bathroom again, I opened my medicine cabinet and grabbed my medicine called Zyprexa and popped that into my mouth. I grabbed the sons pill bottle and opened it popping the Risperdal in my mouth and swallowed it dry.

~~~

I gave the medicine 2 hours to activate and my head felt lighter. All the voices were gone and I felt totally normal. I sat on my couch eating some Fruit loops while watching orange is the new black this is a great show. It's very entertaining when the inmates killed the that cop and they all started a riot.

There was multiple bangs on my door and I smacked my lips ready the slap the day light out of person that was banging on my damn door.

I got up and grabbed my baseball bat calmly walked over to the door opening it to see Ryan crying.

"Ry..what's wrong" I said grabbing her hand and placing the the baseball bat on the wall. I pulled her inside and cupped her cheek.

"They won't sign Us" she said as tears fell from her face "all this hard work we did was for nothing"

"Who...That mark guy?" I asked

She nodded, I lead her on the couch and sat her down placing her head on my lap and I stroked her hair.

"Yeah, He said that we don't have the potential. And that our voices are "flat", he also said that he could sign Us if I-" she choked

"You what?" I asked

"I- if I...sleep with him, I said no but he kept on saying if I wanted 'Star' to be signed" she got out

"He- he said that" I said as my jaw clenched and I felt my body tense up

"Yes, Whatever...We failed" she said shaking her head and sitting up off my lap

"You said he's apart of RCA right?" I asked

"Yeah" she says "where were you last night?"

"Get up" I said ignoring her question she looked at me and let out a small chuckle and got up

I grabbed her hands leading her to the bedroom. "Here,sit down for now okay"

"Noah, I'm not in the mood to sit down"she says