C.22

Noah Brown

8 year old me, walks down the hallway as my mom was fast asleep. It's been 3 days since my mom has fed me. She starved me just to "teach me a lesson". I hate her with a passion. But she's still my mom. Sometimes I think about choking her out.

Tonight was different, I am hungry, frustrated and pissed! I walk into the kitchen grabbing a toaster strudel and putting it in the toaster. Once the toaster finished. I grabbed a plate quietly and put my toaster strudel on it. I sat at the table thinking about ways I could kill my mother.

My dad's at work so...I'll have another day to kill him. Once I finished eating my snack. I walked into the kitchen looking threw the bottom cabinet where we keep the cleaning supplies. I tapped my chin.

"Let's seee" I say to myself. What should I do- oh....My eyes landed on a bottle of Clorox bleach. I smirk. I grab the bottle. It was a small medium bottle. so, it was light.

I hum a tune in my head as I walked down the hallway to my moms room. I open the door slowly. She was dead asleep. Noticing that Isaiah was cuddled up next to her. I put up my middle finger at him.

"Fuck you" I mumble in his ear. He moved a little bit. I backed away from him rolling my eyes. When has she ever let me sleep in her bed? NEVER.

I walk to her side of the bed, opening the bottle of bleach. Obviously her mouth was open like a damn, pig. I poured a portion in her mouth. I poured until her mouth was full. I pinched her nose, hoping I'd hurt her in away.

Her eyes popped about and she spits the bleach out. She started coughing roughly. She holds her throat. She looks up with a evil stare and when she saw me her eyes widened.

"Noah" her voice groaned from the bleach stinging her throat. She gets up and immediately her hand ran a crossing my face. I fell to the ground. She got up "what the fuck! We're you doing!?"

I look at her and held my face, I saw Isaiah get up and come between us. 

"Mommy, don't hit him! Stop!"

I'm not gonna lie, Isaiah is a smart 3 year old boy. I'm not gonna tell him that though.

Mom looked at Isaiah and back at me. She rubbed her throat. She didn't talk. She just left the room. Isaiah turned to me and kneeled down to my level. Because I was still in the floor.

"You okay?" He tried to touch my face but I slap his hand away.

"Shut up, man. You don't care."

"But...your my brother." He says in a sad tone "Noah?"

"What?" I say to him

"Noah?" He calls my name again

"I SAID what, man. Before I slap you" I yell at him.

Ryan shook me multiple times "Noah! Noah! Wake up"

My eyes popped open. I look around my bedroom. I look at Ryan. "I had a nightmare...well, a memory"

She sits down next to me. I sit up and pull her in so, I could cuddle her. "Wanna talk about it?" she asked

"...I'm not fully ready, to talk about it. There is still a lot you don't know. And I don't want you to leave me because of the shit you find out." I say

She sighs and gets up off the bed "Noah, you can tell me anything. It's me and you"

 It's me and you"