He felt how she gripped onto his arm tighter, and this made Taehyung internally squeal. Taehyung rested his head onto Jennie's, savouring the moment.

>><<

Imagine this — a boy and a girl falling asleep besides each other, with the girl comfortably resting her head onto the guy's shoulder

Imagine this — a boy and a girl falling asleep besides each other, with the girl comfortably resting her head onto the guy's shoulder. And, the guy would wake up first and stare at her delicate facial features leaving him breathless.

That would be the case between Jennie and Taehyung if (1) Taehyung was the one who woke up first, and (2) if Jennie didn't wake up finding herself scrunched in the corner because of Taehyung's sleeping position that made her uncomfortable.

"Ah, seriously?" Jennie groaned as she pushed Taehyung away from her.

She sat up, sighing in disbelief as she saw how Taehyung occupied the rest of the space and made himself comfortable. She blinked twice, yawning. Her vision was still blurry since she just woke up.

Where would she sleep now?

"Fuck, get a room!" She overheard Yoongi faking a barf.

Jennie snapped her head to wherever Yoongi was complaining at, and she saw that he was staring at Jungkook and Lisa. Huh, maybe it's her cue.

Jungkook turned towards Yoongi and stuck his tongue out, "You're just bitter that you don't have Jisoo noona with you right now." The golden maknae turned his head back to his girlfriend, just to see her shy as ever. "Look at you, being all shy all of the sudden," Jungkook decides to tease.

Lisa rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "It was embarrassing!" she fussed.

"It was rather romantic for me." He shrugged. "Can't wait till we arrive at Seoul, I wonder how we'd escalate things there."

Jungkook stopped. He said that out loud. Great.

Jennie's brows furrowed upon hearing that, too. Okay, it was definitely her cue.

Lisa gawked, finding him unbelievable. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook——"

"Can I sit beside you?" Jungkook and Lisa's heads snapped, just to see Jennie, sleepy as ever whilst carrying a pillow.

"Just woke up and realised that your no-good-of-a-hyung fell asleep besides me and occupied eighty percent of the space," Jennie spat out. Once her vision was all cleared, she saw how Lisa was glaring at Jungkook. "Oh, sorry. Was I disturbing anything here?"

"No."

"Yes."

Lisa glared at Jungkook upon hearing him say no. "I think you two need some private time, eh?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows, quickly scooting out of the scene.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!" Lisa yelled.

Jennie giggled as she made her way to sit besides Lisa. She then snuggled besides the younger and rested her head onto Lisa's shoulder.