008 | New Year's Eve PT. 1

I've included some extra Liskook moments that was not featured in Stay.

f i r s tp e r s o n

f i r s t
p e r s o n .

Apparently, Taehyung sunbae liked my birthday gift for him. We've become closer after that, too. It was a Gucci t-shirt since I knew that he liked that brand.

To be completely honest, I didn't think that our groups would become this close - to the point that we're going to spend New Year's Eve together, too.

Here the girls and I are, on the way to this penthouse that the boys had rented to celebrate. We were actually quite shocked that they invited us, but we were also glad.

We were supposed to attend a party with other girl groups, but BTS sunbaenims asked us first, so who were we to turn them down? The second-generation kings of K-Pop, people.

"Thank you for letting us, Hana unnie!" Rosie beamed at our manager, Hana unnie. She giggled, nodding at us whilst driving.

"Just don't tell sajangnim about this, okay? He'll fire me right away," Hana unnie said.

"Ne," we excitedly answered.

Soon enough, I swear I heard Lisa grumbling right besides me. "This jerk," she mumbled, obviously irritated as well.

Jisoo unnie quickly checked on her, since she was the one sitting besides Lalisa. "Is it Jungkook again?" unnie asked. Lisa heaved an exasperated sigh, nodding. "Thought you two were friends now?"

"We are," Lisa calmly said. "He can just be a tease sometimes! He teased me about creating another Instagram account and post edited pictures of me without bangs!"

Rosie suddenly snorted, earning our attention. Our chipmunk began to laugh after that. This made Lisa grit her teeth. "I am so going to tease him about being a muscle pig!"

"Don't tease him," I suggested. "Instead, be calm about it and change the topic. Talk about how you admire Gong Yoo or how you've been jamming to iKON's My Type recently."

Everyone in our industry knows about Hanbin oppa writing My Type inspired (or maybe dedicated) to Lisa. And I'm sure, even BTS knows that. Oppa admitted that his ideal type was Lalisa, but he has nothing more than a crush on her.

Lisa had her brows furrowing, but I saw how Rosie and Jisoo unnie looked at me, already getting what I was trying to do.

"Oh," Rosie giggled. "I swear, that's the greatest comeback ever!"

"How is that even a comeback?" Lisa had her eyebrows furrowing.

Jisoo unnie face-palmed at us. Jealousy is a bitch, sometimes. Just imagine how jealous and irritated Jungkook would be.