009 | New Year's Eve PT. 2

f i r s tp e r s o n

f i r s t
p e r s o n .

Everyone started to gather around the pool. I was playing with Jimin and Jin hyung, splashing water onto each other. We were all wearing swimming trunks. Since there weren't any cameras, Jimin, Hoseok hyung, and Jin hyung and I decided to go topless.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Yoongi hyung, and Namjoon hyung decided to wear t-shirts for the meantime.

Jungkook and Yoongi hyung didn't dive in the pool yet, probably because they were guarding the barbecue. But the rest of us freely enjoyed playing in the pool. Namjoon hyung being the bookworm he was, was reading this novel that he's grown attached to at the corner of the pool.

Hoseok hyung was paddling his was towards us, all smiles as he was on this floaty he had bought before we came here.

Just then, the girls arrived a few minutes later.

"Let's swim!" Hoseok hyung invited.

Jisoo was wearing a violet one-piece swimsuit which matched her body accordingly. She jumped into the pool, pulling Chaeyoung along with her.

Chaeyoung wore a baby blue one-piece as well, sporting her tiny waist and curved body. I swore that I saw how Jimin gawked at this, giving me a chance to splash water onto his face.

Just then, I saw Lisa hugging herself, rubbing her arms; uncomfortable. She seemed like she was wearing a two-piece suit, but she covered her upper body with a oversized black t-shirt.

I wanted to offer Lisa a towel, but Jennie-ssi besides her got me a bit distracted.

Unlike Lisa, Jennie looked very comfortable and confident. She sported a white two-piece suit that admittedly made me gulp. She always looked so shy and reserved before, and it was refreshing to see her seem so bold and carefree.

I guess this is the Jennie that the BLINKs see during their concerts and private stages.

Jennie-ssi came to the corner of the pool, hesitant if she should go in. I came to an ulterior thought to assist her, but I was quickly beaten to it.

Hoseok hyung quickly swam towards Jennie-ssi, offering his hand to assist her to get in the pool. Jennie-ssi had all smiles as she accepted his hand.

Oh. How helpful of you, Hoseok hyung.

I then glanced at Lisa's direction, just to see her sitting there, only her legs dipped into the pool. To be honest, I was going to approach her and ask her if she was alright, but Jungkook quickly beaten me to it.