016 | It Was A Moment That He Knew He F***ed Up

t h i r dp e r s o n

t h i r d
p e r s o n .

Taehyung felt rather uncomfortable as he noticed Jungkook's glare at him. However, how could he complain? It was entirely his fault, anyway.

Jungkook walked passed him, thankful that Taehyung had the balls to show up on his date with Lisa for the first time. Jungkook would surely throw a fit if ever Taehyung stands her up again, just when Lisa was starting to grow attached to him completely, too.

It was obvious, anyway. Lisa genuinely likes Taehyung.

Taehyung was thankful that he finally got his car repaired, just in time for his visit to the hospital, too. He entered the elevator and pressed the B1 button, where his car (and also his members' cars) were parked at.

Once he reached the 16th floor, the elevator stopped, indicating that someone was going in. The doors opened, quickly fixing his composure upon seeing his juniors - soon to be, that is.

The boys entered the elevator, giddily bowing their heads at him. "Good morning, sunbaenim!" The greeted altogether.

Taehyung chuckled as he shook his hand at them, implying that they didn't need to be overly formal with him. "Hey, Soobin, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Huening . . . Huening . . . ?" Taehyung pointed at them one by one to reminisce their names. Let's say that he's still upset about Bang PDnim not remembering his name for over two years of training.

He snapped his fingers, trying to remember the name of the youngest one amongst the boys.

"Kai, sunbae. Hueningkai. But you can call me Kai instead," Hueningkai smiled at him.

"Right," Taehyung's lips formed to a thin line. "Kai." He then cleared his throat, composing himself and forced a bright smile at them. "Nah, I prefer calling you Hueningkai."

"Oh, But it's too long, sunbae. It's okay if you just call me Kai," Hueningkai formally told him.

Taehyung shook his head. "No, I insist." He still kept the smile on his face. "Let me call you Hueningkai." Taehyung figured that the boys must've found it obvious that he didn't like the name Kai, causing an awkward atmosphere to surround them. "Anyway, how's training?" He turned his head towards the tallest one amongst them, Soobin, which he heard, was the leader.

"It's been good, sunbae. We're heading to BigHit right now."

Taehyung nodded his head, giving them all a thumbs up. "Train hard, okay?" He told them enthusiastically. The boys nodded at him with an equal energy. But deep inside, Taehyung wanted to pull them out and tell them to make a run for it while they still can.