ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

Start from the beginning

You need to be strong for his sake.

But,

But I can see the hurt in his eyes, as his eyes takes us, our so called engagement ring.

I knew I was standing frozen to the spot not saying a freaking word but I couldn't help myself.

I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"Aw, Mr.Kim where's your manners, someone congratulating you and you are---" he smile directly looking at Jisoo, hurt visible in his eyes, even though he tried to mask it, I can clearly read him. He's not changed, I'm not talking about his appearance.

That's another story, the gray suit he's wearing isn't giving much to imagination. The broad shoulder【don't think about Jin】 the big arms that bulge slightly at his perfectly tailored suit---
His chiseled jawline, and those piercing eyes, Black.

He was fit, when we were young. Now he's all muscles.

I give myself a shake.

Think about something else Taehyung, something else.

You are not worthy, remember you are not worthy of his love, do something, do it.

"I'm not surprised," He smirk. "Arrogant Prince of Kim, the name really suits you Taehyung." I hooted a laugh though something cold sliced through my heart hearing him calling me Taehyung.

I missed him calling me by my name, I missed him. But this is not how I wanted, and it hurts.

"Enjoy your night Bestfriends, we are going to see a lot more than you think." He give me a look that clearly states 'this is not over'

As Jungkook walked away, Jisoo turned her whole attention to me.

"Tae, are you okay?" I nodded in response. I'm fucking okay, after hurting him. Wah, I'm proud of myself.

"Tae, I know---" before she could complete whatever she was gonna say I cut her in, passing a sharp look. "This conversation is over." She nodded, eyes darting to the way Jungkook gone, my eyes followed the same way.

Why he have to come back now?

Why he have to come back all single, though the thought of him with another person, giving a bitter taste to my mouth.

But I'm getting married, though it's not my happily ever after, I'm Fucking ENGAGED!

Why life is so hard. I grin though I'm fucking losing my mind.

I'm more like everyone in this business world than I know, being able to mask how I really feel is second nature.

I blink, and suddenly, I realize I’m staring right at him, and he’s staring right back at me. And also, his lips are moving. I frown, realizing he’s trying to mouth words to me.

The fuck was that.

Don't look at him, don't. Whatever he's saying, whatever he's doing, don't fucking look at him.

Don't show him your weakness.

Don't Taehyung.

Don't.

I keep my hand folded and eyes straight ahead, ignoring the commotion happening inside. I wasn't supposed to be experiencing these fucking feelings.

Don't ruin everything Taehyung, don't.

DON'T LET HIM GET YOU.

"I'll be back." without waiting for her response, I pad out of there.

I need some time alone, I need to set mind, orelse I can't think about---

I can't---

Restroom was clear and I felt some kind of relaxation. I need to get a grip on myself, I can't act like this.

Why he have to be here?

Why?

If my so called father is planning something against them having that property back, then I've to see him more than I think. But I can't act like this again, he can't affect me like this, I need to do something. I need to do something.

The restroom's door open, and I get myself together. No one have to know how fragile Arrogant Prince really is--

"Don't you think it's rude to stare someone else all the time when your date is standing beside you?" I felt a shiver running through my spine hearing his deep voice.

Please go away Jungkook.

You are going to get hurt again.

Only you'll get hurt again in the end.

Don't do this.

I stood there not trusting myself to speak nor turn to face him.

"Don't tell me you still have feelings for me," I shiver at the sound of Jungkook’s voice in my ear, from behind.

Don't do this Jungkook, I'm gonna hurt you in the end.

Sorry but I've to do this.

I whirl, every intention of telling him off, but when I do, my breath catches, and my words fail me.

Fuck he's hot!

He was hot when I left him but now he's downright sinful. A stupid-hot man, muscles for days.

Get a grip on yourself Taehyung.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I watched the fire blaze behind his eyes and I gasped quietly as his hands tightened on my waist.

I visibly flinch at the contact.

Don't touch me Jungkook.

Don't do this.

And the next moment his mouth was on me,

No this can't be,

This, this feeling is overwhelming, don't do this.

Jungkook stop this, I can't---

The feeling is suffocating.

His lips move with mine but I can't breath, this feeling---

This is---

I can't---

And the next moment I know I pushed him back slapping across his face, breathing heavily.

◆◆◆

I'm not asking anything about liking this chapter!

I'm still at Mars [no one can find me]

Stay tuned for more---

Please comment on the chapter, I really want to know if you are enjoying this story or not☺

Let me know my mistakes❤