ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Warning⚠: SELF HARM!

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ
___________

I-

I slapped him.

I feel myself shake, I didn't meant to but--- it did happen, it fucking happened.

I didn't dared to look at him, I didn't.

I can't see the hurt in his eyes, it will break me more--

Go Jungkook, please go.

I need to be alone.

Please---

I hear the sound of door being closed, rather harshly. I dropped to my knees, my hands falls either side of me as something cold sliced through my heart.

I slapped him.

I slapped Jungkook.

I slapped my Kookie.

But his touch was overwhelming, full of love. His lips were pouring love, and it was suffocating, the feeling was suffocating.

My body is used to pain when someone touched me, it's been five years my body only know one thing it's pain. But his touch is different, his touch is different than that psychopath, and it's overwhelming.

This feeling is suffocating.

I wanted to feel his touch but my body won't let me,

I need my solace, I need it now.

I can't be this weak,

I need it now.

But I've to get out of here, now.

I've to---

I fired a message to Jisoo telling I'm off then switched it off. It was so difficult to get away from the crowd when everyone knows you. I ignore everyone who look at me with so much interest and go barreling right out the side door to the parking lot.

Hoseok is by the curb, and when he sees me he comes running around to the side of the car.

"Mansion." I said, breathing heavily.

"Taehyung, you okay?" I nodded. I can't form any words, it's all suffocating.

My legs are shaking but I didn't fall. It was difficult to get in the car without falling.

"Taehyung," Hoseok's voice is full of concern and it make me feel like a weak person.

No, I'm not weak.

I'm not.

"I told you, Do your Fucking job." Please, I want to be there, I want to be free from this feeling, I need my solace.

"Yes, Mr.Kim." Fuck, that's not what I meant.

He's the only human, who works for my father. Others are monsters just like my father. I don't have any idea how they met, because Hoseok is nothing but a sunshine, where my father is all dark.

He's the only one I'm okay with interfering my life with. We don't talk much, but his presence always gives me some comfort but now nothing is working, I need to be at Mansion.

"Please hurry." Fuck. Why am so weak?

He's right, my so called father is right, I'm nothing but fragile. Fucking fragile human.

Why can't I be strong like others?

It's suffocating.

The way his hands touched my body, like I was something valuable, so precious thing in the world. The way his lips meets mine, I can feel his love, and the feeling is overwhelming. The feeling is suffocating.