Maaran

Maaran....

Her baby whom she had taken into her arms the moment he was born....she can still remember the pain....the cries.....

His first cry.....

Will he be denied treatment??

Will he have to live the life of a differently abled boy when she was alive....

No.....

NOOOOOOOOOO....

She still remembers how his cries had brought a smile on his fathers face, the 5 hour long labour and the tiredness had left her face....a peaceful smile had adorned her....

Like she had achieved it....

Her life's precious gift....

The dimpled smile Vetri had on his face when he was handed over the cleaned baby....was a sight she could behold for whole her life....she hasn't seen such an happy smile in this 1 year of marital life......

Many people might get irritated with the untimely cries of the new born,

Maaran was no different either.....

He was an night owl back then as a baby...

He would stay awake the whole night and take his happy peaceful sleep at wee hours of morning....

Vetri was too supportive.....they weren't married....they were in a relationship which could point finger on them....

A live in relationship.....they both being from two different caste and him having two younger sister yet to be married....

They had to keep their relationship under wrap...

But....he was way more supportive.....and she can never be thankful for him...

Despite his irregular shifts and on calls...he used to be up rocking the cranky child....they would take shifts rocking the boy....

Nights were strictly for Maaran and daddy moments....

Mom was no where allowed at night.....nights were exclusive for her to take rest....for her to adjust with postpartum and its bodily and hormonal changes....

She doenst know would she be able to bring Maaran into the world without Vetri beside her. .....

She still remembers the heart wrenching scene......

Of parting Maaran....

She had no doubt... Dhanam will make a great mom.......but while giving away Maaran through Vetri....

Her heart broke....

His heart squeezed....

They didnt want to do it.....

But they had to......

Now seeing the very same boy suffering due to her....

She couldn't breathe.....

A glance at Vetri confirmed the same....

Let the pain go to hell....

Let the reputation and the aftermath go to hell....

All she wanted was Maaran to be fine....

Back to normal.....

Till date, Dhanam wasnt aware of who Maaran was...

Dhanam was taking treatment in their hospital....only to know the bitter truth taht she could never become a mother....

A big blow to her and the family ......