Let the Past be the Past

The house was decorated in all shades of pink, the supposedly favourite color of all girls and for sure the only color adored by the Bday girl ...

Jiya, the doll was dressed in her pink frilled frocks with stars studded on them...

It was her wish for a pink themed party and she had put it out to the family today morning

It was her wish for a pink themed party and she had put it out to the family today morning ....

She knew all will have second thoughts and expected only a yes from her chithi and kannan chithapa....but she was surprised to get a nod from this new chithapa who landed yesterday like a santa claus with loads of chocolates.....and nuts....she enjoyed munching on....

Well, she has already started liking him...

She being an outspoken girl like her mother didnt have hard time gelling with her chithapa  like her brother maran had...

She was so happy with the arrangements that she had planted a kiss on everyone cheeks....even of her new  chithapa......and ran away to join her friends and maternal cousins who had come for her birthday party....

Maaran who had followed her sister to the T had also planted a kiss on this new chithapa along with other family  as well...not knowing what's the reason behind his sisters kiss....

Earning a shocking expression from him...

Maaran was a shy boy having a hard time gelling with everyone......even family members...

So he had maintained a distance with kathir yesterday as well as today morning

So he had maintained a distance with kathir yesterday as well as today morning...and had always shied behind his sisters or mothers back...now seeing her sister kissing this uncle cheek who had got some chocolates....

He also gave a kiss....and ran away with his sister....

Kathir was looking at the kids with all the love in the world....

Kids are for sure a boom to any family......family....

His family....

Them.....

He shook his head and moved to kitchen to fetch a glass of water for the lump he feels in his food pipe....

Only to hear the words he feared....