Will Peace be restored??

"Maaaaarrrrrrraaaaaaa" ....came the collective shriek....

There lay the youngest lad of the family drenched in blood . Dhanam was trying to pat him..begging him to open his eyes.....

Lakshmi amma was praying to all the gods under the sky that nothing should happen to their boy...

Jiya was crying her lungs out not knowing why her brother wasnt responding...

The tiny heart didnt know why the ever smiling boy was lying stoned....

Kanna on seeing her hysterical cries had taken her into his arms and tried patting her....calm her down....

There was not a single face which wasnt drenched in fear...fear of something miserable happening to their maran

The second relatives ...jega kasthuri akash parvathy murugan were too shocked  not knowing what to tell...

All of them were tear striken....

Maaran was a sweet boy for all of them.....even the anger and irritation that was there on Dhanam never surfaced onto Maaran....

His sweet smile could melt anyone ....so did it melt the unspoken broken ties of the family.....

Meena crying:  jeeva thooku jeeva.....maarana aa hospital kootitu polam....

Jeeva: aan....came the panicked reply.....

He was too much shocked to react....

His nephew who was playing happily with his daughter...

Ellay kathir poi car aa edu da......

And jeeva lifted the boy in his arms.....moorthy and dhanam were in their own misery...

Jeeva noticed kathir hadn't left to get the car....

Jeeva: ellai.....ellai.....cha.....

Jeeva: mama....poi car edunga mama.....

Jega nodded and left to get the car....

All of them followed him so did kathir and mullai....they were too shocked to respond....

Jega: neenga 4 per ings irunga da..........jiya papa apram ...athai oda....

Kanna: seri mama....

And jega jeeva dhanam moorthy zoomed off to hospital....not letting anyone else to talk....

Talking could wait....maaran was their priority now.....

Jiya: amma.....maaran ku enna ma achu....

Avan velanditu Shane irundan....

Meena; pnnum illa da ..appa periappa periamma poirukanga la. .

Nalaiku maaran veetiku vandiruvan
....consoled her mother...

She didnt know what else to tell.....

Kanna was the first to notice that kathir and mullai had stayed mum...too mum....