"Ano sa tingin niyo ang iba pang mga kaharian na maaaring kasama dito?" tanong ni Ethan habang itinuturo ang pulang bilog kung nasaan ang Kasem at Avales.

Napaisip naman ako. Yeah, that princess!

Agad kong kinuha ang simbolo ng Zerlin at inilagay sa pulang bilog. Tiningnan lang ako ng dalawa na para bang tinatanong kung seryoso ako.

"Bakit? Ang attitude kaya ng prinsesa nila. She looks like evil." What I'm talking about is that Angeline. Err, naiinis talaga ako sa babaeng iyon.

"Sabagay, theory pa lang naman," saad naman ni Ethan. Oh? Bakit? Sa akin lang ba maldita ang babaeng 'yon?

Nagsimula na silang mag-isip. They will put one symbol but then, they'll remove it again. They are not so sure. We don't have any evidence except from Rina's letter, after all.

"We can't do it like this. Let's eliminate the safe kingdoms. 'Yung mga sigurado tayong hindi kasama," said Nickolas and we nodded.

Ethan took his kingdom's symbol, Serim. "My kingdom will never dare to join the dark organization."

Kinuha ko naman ang simbolo ng Wilhem, Ashley's kingdom. "I'm sure they aren't included."

Sunod ko namang kinuha ang simbolo ng Winzellia. Pero nag-aalangan akong ilagay ito. Nagkatinginan kaming tatlo. We might be thinking the same thing.

That there is a possibility that Winzellia's one of the dark kingdom. Especially because it has a connection to Avales. They even want me to marry its prince.

* * *

"Paki-hinto po ang sasakyan," utos ko sa nagpapatakbo ng karwahe. Nagtataka naman akong tiningnan ni Nickolas pero hindi ko siya pinansin.

Bumaba ako ng karwahe at nagtungo sa dalampasigan. Magdadapit-hapon na kaya gusto kong mapanuod ito.

Agad akong naupo sa buhanginan na hindi alintana kung madudumihan man ang suot kong asul na gown. All I wanna do is to watch the sunset.

"You really love the sunset, huh?" Napalingon ako kay Nickolas na ngayon ay nakatitig din sa papalubog na araw.

"Sunset is the most beautiful time of the day for me."

"Do you know the story behind the sunset?" Tanong ko dahilan para mapalingon siya sa akin at umiling.

"I have this poem I made out of it," saad ko at inalala ang tula kong ginawa. You know, I'm always reading it to the point that I already memorized it.

"There is a story that was never told.
A love that everyone must hold.
As the sky sleeps after dawn,
A painful goodbye must be bid by the sun.

He traveled miles and miles away,
Hoping that where the sea is, he can stay.
But it seems like he's traveling a hopeless path.
An endless road that only brought him why, how, and what.

The sea always wait for them to meet.
Every day, every hour, and everytime she breathes.
But behind their love is a curse.
A ruthless bane that anytime can burst.

They can't hold each other's hand freely
'Cause in the first place, they aren't really meant to be.
But they still pursued their forbidden love
That caused to broke the hearts they have.

The sea just accepted their faith then and just chose earth.
While the sun was left crestfallen and hurt.
All his efforts and persistence became useless.
Then, he bade his painful goodbye and rest in the dakrness.

Until now, as you came passing by the shore,
You'll see a scenery that the nature has in store.
Of how the sun cry while watching his love, the sea
Embracing the earth and resting happily."

"You really love tragic endings, do you?" Natawa naman ako sa reaksyon niya. Narealise ko rin iyon. Even in books, I always prefer tragic stories.

"Maybe, because I see it's beauty despite of melancholy."

Napalingon ako sa kanya nang talukbungan niya ako ng itim na balabal. Yung totoo, palagi niya bang bitbit 'yon?

"Umuwi na tayo. Mahamog na," saad niya at inilahad ang kamay sa harap ko. Agad ko naman iyong kinuha at tumayo.

I looked at him while we are walking towards the carriage. He is always there for me. Pero bakit?

This time, I want to ask him about it but I refused again. Natatakot ako sa hindi malamang dahilan.

He's still a mystery to me. Wala siya sa sinulat na libro ni Victoria. Wala rin siya sa mga misyon ko.

Who are you, Nickolas?