Untitled Part 19

**Cori's POV**

The next stop the bus stopped at was within walking distance of the school. It should be a ten minute walk, if I run I can make it.

"Thank you," I say to the driver as I got off the bus.

"Careful next time," the driver said.

"Of course!" I yell as I begin running.

It took me a little longer than I thought because a freaken blind driver almost killed me, so I had to let that moment sink in. I made in time still, the bell hadn't even rung. What magic was that? I swear I could've skipped first period. UGH!!! Actually, I shouldn't be complaing.

I went to first period as soon as the bell rang, in the hopes that I would run into one of the guys. And of course I would literally run into them.

**James' POV**

"We should get going, maybe she got off near school,"I said.

"Good idea,"Kendall said.

We all got our stuff and went off to school.

"We should spilt up and search the school,"Logan said.

"Done,"Los said.

We all said which ways we go, and if one of us made it found her before the first bell, we would call everyone, if she was not where we were looking, then come back to this spot after searching your spot.

"Spilt up!" We all yelled and got some strange looks from people who were passing by.

After sometime I was about ready to give up and go back when someone bumped into me.

"Watch where..CORI!" I yelled.

"SSSHHHH!!!"

"Sorry,"I said.

"I am so happy, I found one you,"she said. "That was a scary experience."

"Same,"I said getting my phone out to text the guys. I know we were suppose to call, but I don't want to. While I was texting, the bell rang.

"I should get going,"she said.

"Ok, by the way you are in a boat load of trouble missy,"I said.

"I know,"she said and gave me a hug.

Weird. I said trouble, I swear I said trouble.

**Nicole's POV**

"Hey how are you?"Anna asked.

"I'm good, and you?"I asked.

"Great,"she said. "I have to go, bell is about to ring.Talk to you at lunch."

"I'll walk you to class, we are in the computer lab today, so it's on the way there," I said.

"AAAAWWWW, aren't you the cutest lil thing, hold this for me,"she said.

"Excuse me, I am not your servant,"I replied in a sarcastic tone.

She held her heart and faked to be hurt.

While we began walking I saw Cori and James hugging.

"What you staring at?" She asked and I looked at her.

I notice her follow my gaze as I got out my phone and took a photo.

"This just got fun," I said and continued walking.

A/N----MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE...HOPE U ALL ENJOY THE CHAPTER. MADE IT A BIT LONGER :D HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON.