31

Cori's POV---

We went near where the three girls were and decided to ease drop on their conversation.

"I can't even hear anything,"Anna complained.

"Lets go somewhere else then,"I said.

We went to a place a bit more closer. Here is the problem, we were so close that if they even turned around we wouldn't have time to react to it.  God, please just help us.

" That's why," Audrina said.

"Great, we missed the whole thing,"Anna said.

"Ya, I guess,"I said. "Now what do we do?"

----Audrina's POV----

"Oh, look who it is,"Vanessa said as I passed by.

I was on my way to go and find Cori and Anna, since we were going to go hang out today.

"What do you want?"I asked her.

"Don't speak to her in that tone,"Nicole said.

Where did she come from?

"This was between us, so you can back off,"I said.

"Oh no. This is involves me as well,"Nicole said.

I seriously was ready to slap her across the face.

"So tell me, what did we not give you, that you had to leave us for some other people?"Nicole asked.

"What did you give me?"I asked.

She was about to answer but I continued.

"You just made me feel awful, about what you made me to do other people. You guys are just bullies. What did you get out of that? You may like to hurt people, but I don't. I never wanted to be with you guys. That's why, I took the chance to leave this clique. And if you do anything, to hurt my friends, I swear I will hurt your reputation so bad, you'll have to channge schools,"I said.

"So that's why?"Vanessa asked.

"That's why,"I said.

I saw Cori and Anna, looking at us. Those girls are going to get themselves killed.

"Anyways, I need to go. Stay out of my way from now in, got it?"I said, and left.

I went to where the other two were.

"Do you plan on getting yourselves killed or something?"I asked.

"No, we just saw you and uuummm,"Cori stuttered.

"Come on, we will go talk about this somewhere else,"I said.

----Cori's POV---

"That's so sweet of you,"Anna said.

Audrina had just told us what she was talking to Vanessa and Nicole about.

"You know what, I just thought of something. You said, that she just uses people and then she will dump them,"I said.

"Ya, and?"She asked.

"Maybe she is just using Vanessa as well,"I said.

"I highly doubt that. I mean, maybe she will stop talking to her when they go off to college. But this our senior year, and I doubt that she will stop talking to her,"Audrina said.

"So we have to worry about them til the freaken year ends?" Anna asked.

"No, don't worry about them,"Audrina said.

"Okay good,"I said.

We all went back to eating til Audrina said something a few minutes later.

"Maybe we should worry about James. I'm sure she's using him."

"He won't even believe us,"I said.

"Then make him believe you,"she said.

"Easier said than done,"Anna said.

"Okay, then we are need of a plan. Once again and this time not during lunch."

"Yes! That was awful,"I said.

"Okay, so let's make a plan. But we can't use it right away, otherwise they'll know something is up. Especially after Audrina's encounter with Nicole and Vanessa,"Anna said.

"True," me and Audrina said.

"Okay, let's do this."

A/N------

DEDICATED TO SQUIRRELEAP18...thx 4 all the votes :)