33

---Cori's POV---

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

We had already been back in school for a few months now. It was less awkward then it had been the first semester. I guess we all just kind of left the drama in the previous semester.

"Hello children," Los said, as he sat with us for lunch.

"No, you do not call me a child!"Anna said.

The rest of laughed at her.

"Sheesh child, don't yell at me!"Los said.

"What the heck did I just say?!"Anna questioned.

We all just ended up laughing. The whole lunch period was spent laughing, so I flew fly.

Okay, only three more classes and I'm done with the day,I told myself.

The day went by faster than I expected it to. I went home, since the guys had to stay back for the team picture. Yes, they actually ended up being on a hockey team. Might as well, have told them, that I was predicting the future.

"Where is everyone else?"My mom asked, as I walked in.

"Team pictures,"I said.

"Oh okay,"she said.

"I'm going to go do homework,"I said and went to my room.

I got my stuff out and got straight to work. I had been doing work all day til it was dinner time. It was a Friday night, but since my mom had to go to work we all ate at the same time, we would if we had school the next day. It didn't even surprise me that James wasn't there yet. This was Friday routine, he would go to school with us and then spend the whole day after with Nicole.

"So does anyone have any plans for tomorrow?"Kendall asked.

"We're going to go watch Fast and Furious 7,"Logan said.

"You should come with us,"Carlos added.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. What about you Cori?"He asked.

"Well, I'm stuck going dress shopping for prom with the girls,"I said.

"Don't use that tone,"my mom said.

"I still don't want to go,"I said.

"Didn't we already discuss this a few months back?"She asked.

"Yes, we did."

"Then?"She questioned.

"Geez, okay. I'll try to have a good time,"I said.

"That's more like it,"she said.

"Okay, I guess that books everyone. So I guess, when I get back, I'll have to do the chores,"my mom said.

"Sounds fun," Logan said, sarcastically.

"Eat!"My mom said and we laughed.

After we were all done, the guys went to go and play some basketball at the middle school across the street and I just went and read my book for English class. I had managed to fall asleep while reading it. I was awoken by someone removing the book from my face. I could have sworn I put the book some where else.

"Uuuummm, hi,"James said.

"HI,"I said, but it came out like a question.

"I know you were sleeping, but I kind of needed a girls advice on something. And your the first person, I thought could help."

"Okay, what is it?"I questioned.

"What's the best way to ask someone to prom?"He asked.

"I...i don't know, why?"

"Well, I need to ask Nicole to prom, so I was just wondering if you had any ideas,"he said.

"Oh,"I said.

It was the only thing that came out of me. I didn't even know how to respond to it.