ch 4

When I got home, I ate my after school snack and went straight to doing my homework. It took me three hours and before dinner was called to do most of it. 

"What are we having?"I asked, as I walked downstairs. 

"Pizza,"my mom replied, "I was very busy today, so I called for pizza."

"I'm fine with that,"I said, taking a piece and sitting down.

I was trying to eat fast, so I can be go do my homework. 

"Slow down!" My mom yelled at me & I just made a sad face.

"I have homework to finish, I wish it was Friday,"I said. 

"That is fine, you can finish it later, i don't want you having problems by eating to fast,"she said.

"Fine."

After about 15 minutes of silence, my mom decided to break it.

"Did you know Kendall, is coming back and so are some of his friends. They're going to be attending your school,"she said and I nearly spit out my soda.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, he told me today."

"And again I repeat, WHAT?!"

"They will be here this weekend, and they start class next week. I've already done paper work."

"Oh My God!" 

Kendall was my brother, we were a year apart but he didn't go to school for a year after my dad and mom divorced. He lived with my dad and,me with my mom. We would talk on Skype here and there,and now he is coming back!  Oh My God! 

A-N----Hi :-) This chapter is mostly a filler :) Thank u for reading :)