25

The Sins booked an entire luxury suite for themselves in a five star hotel in the centre of New York City that went by the name of Ink 48. The receptionists were sceptical about letting a bunch of teenagers stay in their most pristine suite on the top floor, but quickly gave in when they realised they were accompanied by Perseus and Luke, who were both over the age of 18. Five star hotels got questionable guests frequently so they knew not to dig their nose into anything. That was beyond convenient.

Perseus was currently sitting on the sleek, black sofa, wearing a generally causal outfit as he watched the news with a devilish smirk. Their break-in had been discovered earlier this morning and the NYPD were left baffled at the development.

"BREAKING NEWS! The prestigious bank company, Goldman Sachs, had their vault broken into late at night. The culprits left no visible trace that could lead us back to them, and the cameras were left shattered, so we do not have any video footage of the break-in." The news reporter stated. The police were shuffling in the background, and the unrest was evident on their faces as they consulted with the bank staff.

"The NYPD have been left baffled at the development. They suspect that one of the bank employees, who had access to the vault let them in, but the vault showed no signs of being opened. Each and every safety deposit box was raided and left unlocked. The only piece of evidence we have gained from the crime scene was a spray painted message on the left hand wall, as you can see on your screen now." The woman pointed to her side where a picture of the spray painted message Caleb left could be seen. The bright, yellow letters were dripping, and you could make out the words, GREETINGS FROM THE BLOOD SINS. 

Maya emerged behind Perseus, fresh out of the shower, drying her dirty blonde hair as she stared at the TV with a sinister smile. 

"We can assume that this is a new rising gang in the state of New York City, who are apparently more stealthy than the rest." She said bitterly, like the topic of gang culture pained her. She had probably lost someone to gang violence. "Please keep safe, this is a new gang that we have no information on and they seem to pose a dangerously high threat to our society considering the fact they broke into Goldman Sachs undetected."

The Lust Sin broke out into laughter. "I-I can't believe they let this shit go public. The police are probably panicking out of their minds." She chuckled. "I guess we'll need to reveal ourselves to the criminal underworld soon, otherwise some other rip off gang will take the credit."

Perseus chuckled lightly. "You're right. Why don't we do that while Kamala is visiting her family?" The blonde haired chick nodded as she walked off to her room.

"Meet me in twenty minutes, sir!"

~ ~ ~

Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan was the perfect hub for criminals. Each corner seemed to be infested with drugs and prostitutes. Much like in the Marvel Comics, this was one of the biggest centres of the crime world, and it was perfectly tucked under the NYPD's noses. The police force in this neighbourhood was owned by the criminal world, each police officer corrupted with bribery. It was funny, really, how the people sworn to snuff out crime were practically neck deep into its bloody waters. 

Perseus thought of visiting his mother while he in Manhattan, he decided to go after this little field trip. 

Maya led them both to a club that was buzzing with life. It was private, though, and the bubbling entrance was surrounded by buff security guards. "This is way more sick than any club I've ever snuck in before."

Perseus shrugged and grinned. "Things have changed, for better or for worse. Who knows at this point?"

Maya went up to the head security guard and her eyes flashed pink. "Hiya, lovely. Don't mind letting us in, do you?" His eyes glazed over and became hollow.